Chapter 13

Aurora's POV:

I turned to see a dreadful part of my past tanding in fornt of me.

"You have changed a lot since we last met, babe" He said.

"James?" I whispered.

"You remember me? Oh how can you forget." He said walking towards me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"The same what you are doing, babe." He said hugging me forcefully.

"James get off me and don't call me babe" I said with a angry whisper.

"Oh why are you so stubborn? Come here my dear Aurora White." He said still holding me.

"James this is the last time I am telling you to leave me alone. If not.." I said.

"If not then what? Ahh I think you forgot our special time together." He said bringing his face closer to mine forcefully.

"Tom" I whispered. I thought now no one can save me from this monster. 

"Excuse me, get your hands off her." I heard the voice of my knight in shining armour.

"Oh and who are you to tell me to do so." James spit.

"Her husband. I think you are blind to see her wedding ring in her hand. Now get your hands off her or you gonna pay for this." Tom said taking me to his side.

"Ahh so you are this slut's husband. Is it true she only suck your dick?" James said with a laugh which was gone when he was punched by Tom.

"Fuck you" Tom spit.

"Tom leave him, let's go" I said holding Tom back.

"How can he say-" He asked me with anger.

"It's ok Tommy. I don't care" I said and we went back to your place.

"What happened?" Em asked.

"Some guy was misbehaving with her." Tom told.

"And who was that bastard?" She asked.

"James" I told. Her anger reduced and fear took all the colours from her face. And I know why. Tom must have noticed this change.

"Tom, I think you should take her home." She said with a plain face.

"Hey Haz, don't drink too much. And we are going home." Tom said.

"Yeah, and I am also getting bore cause I can't drink." She said.

"Ok so you are driving right or coming with us cause Haz is not in condition to drive." I said.

"No no I will drive. You go and Aura, Happy Birthday once again." She said.

"Thanks Em" I said.

"Take care Em, of both small baby and big baby." Tom said.

"Sure and you too have fun" She said and smirked lighting the tension in the air.

We left the club and Tom started driving back to home. I was quiet for long easily noticeable to him.

"Aura, you ok?" Tom asked. I should have seen this coming.

"Ye-yeah" I said.

"Who was he?" He asked. His eyes never left the road.

"James was my classmate when we were in middle school. He was a new student so Emily and I added him with us. He was most helpful and care taking person I ever met. We spent a lot of time together,until.." I stuttered.