Chapter 19

Aura's POV:

Roman guy then took me out of that room. And took me to another room. Another room but same darkness.

"Hello Aura" Someone said.

"Who are you?" I asked as the lights turned on. I saw a man with tattoos all over his body. Standing in suit and a gold tooth.

"Oh, you know me. I guess Roman told you already. I am the one who owns you. Remember?" He said.

"Kai?" I asked by mumbling in my breath but guess he heard.

"Yes Aura" He said flashing his smile.

"Don't call me Aura. You are not allowed to be so informal to me." I spited.

"Oh honey you are no one to tell me what I can do and what I can't. Or what am I allowed to do and what not." He said holding my jaw tightly. And then took his hand back.

"Where's Tom?" I asked.

"I am taking you to him" He said and again we went out of the room.

"Another fucking room? Are you kidding me?" I asked while standing outside another room.

"Language honey" He said with a fake smile. Clearly he was pissed off.

I ignored him and we entered in that room. The first sight I got was of James. All my anger, from our time of friendship, the time he saw me in club, the time he found me outside shop, the time he broke into my house, that psychic ward shit and all. He has done a lot and still smiling. But why was he here?

I looked at him and then at his hand. A hand in his hand. I looked up to see whose hands was he holding. And it could never be less shocker to see Sarah with him. Yes, Sarah. Tom's ex. But same question. What was she doing here? How did she got saved from police?

"Happy to see me, Aura?" He said.

"No she is shocked to see me. Well you know we have such a kind boss. He helped me and bailed me out." Sarah smirked.

"I don't give a fuck" I said.

"You are seriously feisty when in trouble. But I think you will change yourself after seeing him." Kai said and pointed in a direction.

Next thing I saw was a bloody face with a smile on his face. Telling me he is fine when clearly he is not. My Tom. My tears flowed out not only because I was seeing him after long time but also because he was not the same Tom for me anymore.

"Aura" He whispered as I walked to him. He hugged me tightly but I was so empty that I didn't hug him back. And as I thought he noticed.

"Aur-" He spoke but I cut him off.

"No Tom. Enough." I said backing up from him.

"Aura please." He requested.

"Don't  come close." I said. The hurt of these three words were clear in his eyes. I know why.

Flashback (Tom's POV)

"Don't...don't come close.. Please don't." She said backing away from me.

"Aura, I did not..." I tried to go closer but she started going away from me.

"Please don't hurt me.. I didn't intentionally made your parents say that." she stuttered holding her bleeding head. Why was she so scared? Her eyes were full of fear and haunt.

"I...I know... Aura.." I tried to calm her down but she was way too scared.

"Please don't come close. Don't hurt me. I will never hurt you. Please leave me alone." She said as she fall on the ground with fear as if I will kill her brutally in any moment.