Chapter 9

Tom's POV:

"Aura, Aura wake up" I said waking her up.

"Uhh Tom, Good morning" She said getting up from the floor.

"Hmm Good Morning" I said.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Better" I said and she smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"I just felt good knowing you are getting well" She said. We both looked at each others eyes. Something's different. Something's new. A new vibration I felt.

"Well it's time for you to get up or you will be late to work" She said leaving me making me pout.

"Aura" I called which made her stop.

"Thank you" I said. She smiled the most beautiful smile.

"I haven't seen this smile of yours before" I said going closer to her.

"Since when have you started noticing my smile?" She asked.

"Since always" I said.

In no time she hugged me tightly I hugged her back but then she took step back.

"I am sorry" She said.

"No it's ok but it is just because you took care of me. Nothing else." I said.

"Accepted" She said and hugged me tight.

"Hey you just accepted and now broke the hug." I said. Actually I was enjoying it too.

"Yeah cause I don't want to interfere in your business time or you will be late" She said.

"Hmm Fine" I said.

"So here are 'Hmm' king is back" She said which made us laugh and I started tickling her.

"Tom-" She said but the door opened. It was Mom.

"Oh I am sorry, I didn't see anything. You continue. Just to tell you your breakfast is ready." She said.

"Sure mom" She said.

"Now what" I said,

"Now go and get ready" She said pushing me to bathroom. We alughed . These changes are making me feel like... I am her husband.

"Hey kids ,I see you are having great time." Dad said as we sat on the chairs.

"Well Tom  and Aura, we are going to another town for your dad's treatment. We will be out for a month." Mum said.

"We will pray for your recovery dad." I said.

"And we will hope you come back soon." Aura said.

"And we both will hope we can get some kind of good news too." Mum said. I looked at Aura and the way she blushed. Awww.

"Ok mom and dad, take care." I said. They went.

"Here's your breakfast" Aura said.

"Aura, I want to ask you something" I said.

"Um sure" She nervously sat.

"Everytime you ask me a reason to hate you. And I stand speechless. Cause I don't have any. But what stopping me to love you is my heart break. I know you don't deserve what I did to you but I don't want to get hurt again. I just lost all my ability to love. So I thought keeping distance is much better than getting heartbroken again. I think I couldn't hate you anymore for no reason but I can't love you back too. I am sorry" I said.