Chapter 14

Tom's POV:

I woke up next to empty side of my bed. Recalling all what happened last night. Well our magical first time if I could rephrase. But where is she?

"Aura?" I called but no response.

"Aurora?" I called out while opening the door and walking down only to find her in kitchen humming a song and wearing my shirt which looks perfect on her. I can't believe there was a time when I hated her for no reason. Fuk me.

She was so busy in making breakfast and humming song that she didn't heard my footsteps. So I ran and slipped my hand on her waist making her jump.

"Hey, you scared me." She said.

"Good morning to you too." I said.

"Hm hm good morning." She said.

"What are you making for breakfast?" I asked resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Croissant" She said.

"Quackson?" I said.

"Ha right whatever." She chuckled. I took the plate from her hand and kept aside and faced her to my side.

"Tom, what are you doing? Leave." She said.

"Not before you dance with me" I said. I quickly played Sunflower Vol.6 by Harry Styles.

I don't wanna make you feel bad

But I've been trying hard not to talk to you

Sunflower (Sunflower, sunflower)

I couldn't want you any more

Kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor

I couldn't want you any more tonight

(Tonight, tonight, tonight) 

"Happy to get a lovely husband" She said kissing my cheek.

"You should be thankful to yourself cause you brought this side of mine." I said. I was about to kiss her when her phone rang. I have never felt more raged on phone by now. 

"Hey it's mom." She said sensing my anger. I nodded.

Aura's POV:

Hey Mum

Hello Aura, how are you?

I am fine how are you? And dad?

We both are fine. And you dad is out of danger.

What really?

Yeah, we got the report and thought to inform you first.

That's the most amazing news. So when are you coming back?

Well although the report are goods, we still have to stay a week or two here. After all inspection, we will be back.

That's really good. Can't wait to welcome you guys.

We can't wait to meet you too.

Ok mom, talk to you later. Let me give this good news to Tom.