Chapter 7

Please read the Author's note at the end.

Tom's POV:

I woke up with all the curtains open and sun literally asking me to wake up. I didn't want to but I have to cause today is our meeting. A meeting of my so called wife with my clients and colleagues. 

"Aura, wake up." I said getting up from the couch. I looked at her bed but she was not there. That reminded me of last night when she confronted her feelings. I went to the balcony but she was not there.

"Aura???" I nearly yelled.

"Yes dad."  She said running out of the dressing room. She thought I was her dad. She really didn't got habitual of here.

"Ops I am sorry. I just.." She blabbered.

"Nevermind go and get ready." I said taking my eyes off her.

"I think you can't see I am ready." She said which made me look at her again. She was wearing jeans with crop top which was showing her skin. Knowing how my colleagues are, I don't want her to wear this.

"I don't think you can wear this." I told her.

"But why?" She asked checking herself.

"Cause you are married to a billionaire. And today we have official get together." I said and went to the closet and picked out a formal dress wear with was actually causal.

"Here wear this." I said giving it to her.

"This?" She asked.

"Yes, I know we don't need each other. But your dad gave me your responsibility. I don't want other's to see you." I told her.

"I am not that lucky Tom that I will get what I wish." She shrugged.

"Blaming me again?" I asked in a cold tone.

"Not took your name." She calmly said.

"Don't argue with your husband." I said making her look at me.

"I don't think we are." She said with a stern voice. 

"Only for us. Outside this fucking room we are husband and wife." I nearly yelled.

"Atleast I will be treated as wife even though it's fake." She said.

"Why you wanna be my wife?" I asked with suspiciuosness.

"I have no ill feelings for you. It's just because you treat me like trash. You hate me for invisible reason. I just wanted a person who loves me a lot and respect me. Not a rude and selfish like you." She said. I was searching for lies in her eyes but can't find any.

"I don't care what you feel. But I expect you to act to be mine when we meet people." I said leaving her alone in the room.

I went down and in few minutes she came too.

"Hello my child, hope you enjoyed your wedding night." My mom asked. I looked at Aura because only we know how we spent our night.

"Ye..yes." She stuttered.

"Good. You both look so good together. As if you were made for each other only." Dad said.

"Was my son harsh on you?" Mom asked. And I knew the reference. All aura did was nodding her heard in disagreement.

"I knew it. When my son will get someone, he will keep you like his queen. This smile which you have on your face, he will never let it go. I know my son." Dad spoke.

"What do you think about him?"Mom suddenly asked. I know what she feels. 

"He.. he is um..he is..." Aura again stuttered.