28.

My weekend was really boring.

Luke's date was probably the best thing that's ever happened to me then the weekend comes and...

BOOM

Complete boredom.

Eve was busy, Julia went away, Luke had pack things and everyone else just left me.

My mother attempted to make some sort of fun but it didn't work, so she just gave up.

It's Monday finally.

Who's happy that Monday's here.

I am!!

I get up and pound my music and start dancing.

I take a selfie and snap it saying 'Monday is here!!' And I get replays from Eve, Luke and Julia.

I do my morning routine and head off to school.
I run yes run and jump up on Luke's back. Luckily he catches me.

"Good morning babe!" I yell in his ear.

"Ayeeeeee! Don't yell werewolf hearing remember." He says and starts running towards my locker.

We have arrived at Narnia a.k.a my locker.

And we grab my books and his and head to class.

We were in my boring English class when the guy sitting next to me snaps his head towards me.

"Do you smell that?" He asks

"No?" I reply, confused.

"Mate." He says looking around everywhere.

Ooooh, someone's found his mate.

How adorable.

"Miss Parks." I hear my name being called.

"Yes sir?" I ask with attitude. He glares at me. Let's just say that me and the teachers don't get on well.

"Since you're  not listening, can you please go to the principle, and collect the data files 789 and bring them back here?"

Yes! Get out of class.

"Sure sir." I say jumping up and getting out of class.

I was walking past the bathrooms when I hear yelling and crying.

Me being me let my curiosity get to me so I pushed the door open, and looked at the horrific sight in front of me.

There was a girl sitting in the corner with Daisy and her little followers verbally abusing her.

"Hey!!" I yell and they all turn to face me.

"What do you want slut?" One of the followers ask.

That pushed it so I walk up to her and punch her right in the face knocking her out.

All the other girls step back, some even leaving the bathroom.

"Piss off Daisy leave her alone." I say walking in front of the girl.

She doesn't hesitate to turn around, her hair whipping me in the face, and walk out the bathroom.

I turn to the girl bending down to her level.

"Hey. It's okay." I say rubbing her arm.

She had stopped crying and had managed to calm herself down.

I look at her and she has hot chocolate coloured skin, brown eyes, about 5'5, and looks really athletic.

I must say she is really beautiful.

"Thank you." She says.

"Your welcome. Don't worry about them, they think that they own the school but really they don't." I laugh and she smiles.

"I'm Kat. What's your name?" I ask taking a seat on the floor next to her.

"I'm MC. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too. Are you new?"

"Um yeah it's my first day here."

"Niceeeee."

MC and I sat there me totally forgetting about the files.

I learnt a lot about her. Like she is very athletic, and she's a champion martial artist.

"Um hey. Do you maybe wanna sit with us at lunch?" I ask her while I get all the dry tears off her cheeks.

"Yes. I need some friends!" She says jumping around.

The bell rings and we link arms and skip all the way over to the cafeteria giggling.

edited by @emmaflitcroft