20.

"KATTT!!!!!" I hear behind me. I turn around and see Eve running towards me.

I stop walking to let her catch up to me.

"Hey" she pants. "You done so good. You gave everyone a shock including me. You go girl. You shows Luke who's boss" she continued. I smiled at the scene that just happen.

"Come on let's ditch and go to the beach!" She says linking my arm with hers.

"Yes. I can't stand all the whispers and stares"

She smiles and we make our way to the beach.

-----

We sat on the sand picking at the fish and chips that we brought.

We hear something come up behind us and we both turn around only to see.

Tyler, Ava, Cody, Jake, and Luke??

What are they doing here?

"You guys went missing so we are looking for you and we found you."

Oops did I say that out loud?

"Yup." Tyler says kissing Eve.

We all sat down in the sand and stared out into the ocean.

"So you can speak?" Ava says out of the blue.

"Yeah" I reply.

"Yay!!!!!!!!!" Jake and Cody reply.

It went all quiet again and I saw Luke kept looking at me out of the corner of my eye.

"Ahhhhhhhh" we hear Eve tell as Tyler has picked her up and starts running toward the water. Eve trying everything to get out of his hold.

"Don't you dare throw me into the water Tyler!" We all sat laughing at Eve and Tyler.

While I was laughing I hear a throat clear I look up and see Luke standing there.

I raise my eyebrow

"Can I speak to you please?" He asks. Is he actually serious.

"Sure." I say and stand up whipping the sand off my bottom.

We walked down the beach until we came to a set of rocks. I sat on a rock while he stood across from me.

No one said a word. It was awkward.

"You wanted to talk?" I say with attitude.

"Umm yeah"

"Earlier today I said some things that I should have not said. And I may of said some things to Eve the other day and I regret saying them now too. I'm sorry I've been a really ass and I'm sorry that I hurt you. I also just wanted to apologise for giving up on you and not giving you a chance." He says looking down at the sand then back up to me.

I turn my head to the side thinking about what he said.

"Sorry to me is just another word. I've heard sorry so many times during my life it's simply just another word with no meaning. I've heard sorry but it means nothing. You have to show it through actions. Actions mean more than words. I understand that you didn't mean what you said but you still said it and it hurt like a bitch." I say looking him dead in the eye.

"I understand." he replies.

"No Luke you don't. I thought you were someone that was gonna be there for me, be a friend. I thought you cared. But then your true colours shown. You really are the selfish, dumb jerk that everyone says you are. I didn't even know why I thought that you were into a girl like me. Fuck man I'm so stupid!" I yell at him.

I'm so angry at him right now.

"I'm sor-" before he could finish I walked up to him and slapped in right in the face.

"Don't ever try to talk to me again you bastard!" I yell in his face and storm off.

Scenes that just happen replayed in my head.

I yelled at Luke, I told him never to speak to me again, I told him he's a jerk, and I

Slapped him