6.

*Luke's POV* (before Kate leaves school)

Do you know how hard it was not to rip the teachers throat out for putting MY mate next to someone other than me.

This school is 80% Wolf including teachers and 20% humans. Kat being in that 20%.

When I found out that my mate and I only had English and gym together, I was a little angry but I'll get over it. Another thing I found out was that we have the same time for our free period so that's a bonus.

The bell rings bring me out of my thoughts about my mate and classes.

I make my way over to my lunch table which includes of Me, Brad, Toby, Cody, Tyler, Brittany, Ava and Eve.

"Heyyyy guys" I say taking a seat next to Brad, and taking out my lunch.

"Hey." they all say and continue back to their conversation.

Not listening to their convo just focusing on my mate and how her Blonde hair flows, her body. Oh and her eyes man how I could get lost in them, and those lips I could kiss them all day.

"Oi, Earth to Luke." I hear Brad say waving his hand in my face.

"Huh, what yeah?" I say looking at him.

"I said. Have you seen Kat at after English?" He asked.

"Oh ummmm no I haven't." I say back to him.

Where did she go? Surely I would've seen her around free or something.

Oh well I couldn't wait for Gym. I can't wait to see her in that sport uniform. Oooooo the things I would do.

No Luke stop. Stop it. Stop it. I say trying to get rid of all those dirty thoughts. But the. No. Stop. Stopping.

The bell rings signalling that it's the end of lunch. I get up from the table and catch up to Brad. And walk to my locker to collect my things.

School ends, thank fuck.

'Luke your needed. We have a issue' I get a mind message from one of my pack warriors.

'Is it important?'

'Yes but no.' Is the response.

Great just great.

I put all my things back into my locker and make my way to my car.

Sometimes I hate being a Alpha.

--------

I make my way to my office in the pack house, and I see Jason my pack Warrior sitting there in the corner with Jack.

"Hey what's up?" I say taking a seat at my desk.

Please don't tell me Rouges.

"Well it's not Rouges, if that's what your worried about." Jack says as he's reading my mind.

"Okay." I say slowly letting them go on

"Well....Ummmm. You see.." Jason starts to say.

I was now losing my patience.

"Just tell me." I was looking around my office

"It's not the easiest to say and your not gonna be happy about it at all." Jason continues

"Tell me!" I say using my Alpha tone, and I see both Jack and Jason jump in their seats.

I hardly use my Alpha tone but I was losing my patience and I don't have the time for this right now.