19.

I sat there in the cubicle thinking about what those girls said, it hurt a lot hearing what they said but it's true.

Why would someone like him want to hang with me let alone be with me?

I hear the door open alerting me that someone as entered the bathroom.

"Kat are you in there?" I hear a sweet voice say.

Eve.

Eve is here.

"Yes." I whisper, and open the cubicle door.

I see her standing there giving me a slight smile.

"Just so you're filled in. I yelled at Luke for treating you like poop. He's a dickhead. Don't worry about him" She says. I smile and say thanks.

She looks in my eyes then down my body to see if I'm okay.

I see her eyes stop at my thighs. I look down and notice that you can see a tiny bit of a cut and blood running down my leg from the rips in my ripped jeans.

"Kat?" She questions. And slowly walks towards me. I walk backwards until my back hits the wall.

"What's that?" She points.

"What's what?" I'm gonna play dumb and hopefully she will drop it.

"The blood and cut?" She's gonna push it.

"Oh that. Ha ha ha. Well you umm see, the cat scratched my leg yesterday and the cut must of re opened." I say hoping that my lie fools her.

"Don't you dare lie to me. I can read you like a book Kat I know you cut. And you don't have a cat. You have allergies to certain fur types. So don't lie to me again."

"Sorry."

"Why'd you do it?" Her tone drops and I can see her eyes getting glossy.

"Just people." I reply

"He's done It this time that motherfudger." she yells and grabs my hand yanking me out the bathroom and down the hallways of the school.

"Ummmmm Eve?" What is she doing.

"I'll explain everything when we get to my car."

When we get to her car she turns on the ignition and starts driving.

"An explanation please?" I ask.

"So it's Christmas and it's supposed to happy right. Well I'm gonna take you shopping for clothes to wear tomorrow, then your gonna sleep at my house, in the morning I'm gonna get you ready for school looking super sexy, then for Lukes Christmas gift your gonna talk to him." She says smiling at her plan.

Wait what?!

She wants me to speak to Luke as a Christmas present?! Then I'm sleep at her house? Wait then she's getting me to look sexy for school tomorrow?

"That's okay I guess. But I'm not sure on the talking part." I say uncertainly. She takes her eyes off the road to look at me.

"I also have a plan for that too."

It's so big. This is the first time I've been to the mall here in Australia.

Do they even call it a Mall?

We walk around the shopping centre for ages.

My feet are killing me.

We looked in Ally Fashion, SUPRÉ, Forever New, JayJays, Cotton on, Dolly and many many other stores.