1.

Hi I'm Katrina Parks, but its Kat I hate being called Katrina. I have blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, I'm not tall only about 5'4, I'm 16 years old 17 in about 3 months.

In 3 years, Gilson College is the third school I've been to.

I'm not popular, I keep to myself. I'm known as the freak of the school. You see i'm one of those kids who have the abusive father, and the alcoholic mother.

My mum started drinking when my younger brother died. He was seven his name was Toby, and he was my mums world. When Toby died and mum started drinking. Not drinking here and there. Drinking on a daily basis. My mother only hits me when I get on her bad side, which doesn't happen very often thankfully.

My father he drinks but no as much as my mother. My dad he gets aggressive very quickly, which then results to me being brutally abused.If I knew the reason why he bashed me, I would tell you, but sadly I do not know. 

Me. Well i'm basically a slave for my Mother and Father. You make one mistake you best run very fast. There is no point in fighting back, or yelling at them to stop. 

I haven't made a single sound in 8 years. Yes I know what your thinking. 

Sneezing? Coughing? Yawning? Farting?

Yes they are natural things, but when you don't want to make a sound. Trust me, you won't make a sound.

People ask me about my friends. Well the truth is. I don't have any.

I don't see the need of friends. They only pity you and once you leave high school, you'll never really speak to them again. I can't really have friends anyway, my father doesn't let me. 

Boyfriend? Gosh that word is forbidden.

Well..

My name is Kat, and welcome to my life.