21.

*Luke's POV*

When she walked into school looking hot as hell I couldn't help but stare.

It got me angry hearing all the whispers that was said about how sexy she looked, and how they would like to bang her.

I saw Daisy and her followers walk up to her and talk to her. It didn't look like a nice compliment because of the glare that Kat gave as she walked off.

I went off in my own world.

I was thinking about how Daisy would be Luna, and how much of a ass I was being to Eve the other day, and now Kat she's came and I can't stop thinking about her. The way her hair moved when she walks, her smell.

I was to busy in my thoughts only to feel someone bump into me.

"Shit sorry Kat" I say.

She just keeps walking. What a bitch.

'Nows the perfect time to talk to her dickhead' my wolf tells me.

'Hey Jacks it's been a while. Where you been?' I reply smirking and he doesn't say anything back.

Ha ha.

But he's right I do need to apologise for being a dick.

I grab hold of her arm and she turns to see me.

"Can we talk?" I ask, and she just shrugs her shoulders. Well its better than nothing.

"Okay so umm. I've been a bit of a dick lately." I state and she just raises one of her eyebrows.

"And I just wanna apologise. So sorry for being a dick. And I will leave you alone from now on" I say rubbing the back of my neck. A thing I tend to do when I get nervous.

"I've moved on so you can go back to your life." Saying that broke my heart so bad. I needed her in my life, with me but I just can't wait any longer.

'You have'nt and you wont move on Luke. I need her as much as do you' Jackson tell me. Hes right.

'Then why are you doing this?' He asks

'I can't wait anymore. I need a luna, the pack needs a luna' I tell him. Why can't people seem to get that through their minds.

'If you really cared for her, and respected her you would wait' my wolf says and then he goes back into his depressed stage.

"I get it. I'm not enough for you. It's okay. Why would you wanna hang out with me anyways. I'm just a mute bitch." Kat says.

Wait Kat.. Kat said something. She can talk. She just spoke to me.

I hear gasps come from all places in the hallway. My eyes widen as do hers.

She just spoke to me.

'See you just had to wait, but nooo you go and tell her that shes not good enough and look what happens she talks' Jackson says.

'Shut your mouth' I tell him and he just smirks.

"You, you just spoke" I say shocked and I point at her.

'Why are you pointing at her you freak?' Jackson says laughing.

I just ignore him.

"Yeah I did, It's good to see your true colours have finally shown Luke." She says walking away. The way that my name came out of her mouth was like a dream come true.

I was frozen on spot, I was gobsmacked. I still could hear all the gasping and whispering. But I didn't care anymore. All I cared about now is getting my mate back.