18.

{Swearing, self harm, possibly triggering}

*Luke's POV*

She asked me what a mate was.

Ever since she asked me and I gave her my amazing answer we haven't spoken since.

It's been 4 weeks since I tried to get her to talk, and to open up to me but she won't budge.

She doesn't trust me.

And I don't know if I can do it anymore, it's hard having a human as a mate, it's very rare to have a human mate.

I can't do it any longer. I am alpha I need my Luna. The pack needs their Luna.

I'm seriously considering choosing another girl to become Luna of the pack.

I've also noticed that Kat had been a lot more quite, and I haven't seen her around much except for the classes we have together.

I started to get worried.

Is something happening at home? Is she okay?

While I was lost in my thoughts I felt something cling onto my arm.

Oh yeah I forgot to say I'm standing in the middle of the school hallway.

I don't feel sparks so it's not Kat.

I look down and see fake blonde hair.

Daisy.

She looks up at me. Her face full of makeup, the amount of perfume she has on is killing my nostrils, her fake tan makes her look like a cheese dorito, and her clothes looks like she's a prostitute.

"Hey Luke." she purred attempting to sound sexy but sounds like a dying cat.

"Hello Daisy." I say look straight foreword.

Maybe Daisy could be the new Luna of the pack?

"How's the pack?"

"Umm I'm not to sure at the moment. Its a bit everywhere." I answer honestly.

"Right." she says running her hand up and down my arm.

"You know if you ever need help with anything I'm always here to help." she says.

I just nod my head. I smell her smell and it takes my mind of everything.

I just stare at the door.

I see her walk in look absolutely beautiful.

She walks towards me.

Me thinking she was gonna stop and say hi but she didn't. She kept walking.

I felt a pinch on my arm breaking me out of my trance. I look down and see Daisy looking up at me.

She smiles "I'll see you at lunch sexy." and walks away.

Thank god she's gone.

-Lunch-

I got up from the table to go for a walk, Daisy was killing me big time.

I was walking until I was being dragged away, over to the plain field.

Really girls must be loving me today.

It must be my hair.

I feel a sting on the back of my head.

I turn and see Eve just slapped me.

"What the hell Eve?!" I say rubbing the back of my head.

"What the hell Lucas!?" Eve said raising her voice.