➳Chapter~37

You frown in confusion before getting grabbed and pulled towards his face. Your eyes widened. "Ride my face."

"W-What-oh!!" Before you could protest, your folds made contact with his lips causing wonders to your body. You shivered and clenched tightly feeling his tongue slipping in, tasting the nectar which dripped down. Clutching on the headboard tightly, your mouth hung wide open-eyes rolling back in pleasure. "Oh fuck-shit!!" The man hummed and bit your clit to which you rolled your hips. You peeked down gasping and see his coffee-hazel irises fixated on you. You could see his eye smirk before the pair of doe eyes winked at you—tongue fucking your cunt till you tapped out. You arch your back and struggled to keep your legs open afraid you might choke him with your thighs.

You were sure he wouldn't mind getting choked too.

You tried to get up and slow him down but miserably failed and felt a hard slap against your ass. "Don't fucking run away now." Jungkook growled and increased his pace, his fingers wrapping tightly around your thighs. His nose flirted with your rose bud before his lips wrapped around it. You squealed and felt the shock in your core, one hand reaching down to grasp his unruly hair. An airy chuckle greeted your ears and you cried begging to let go.

As if your begging could could make him pity you.

Jeon Jungkook lived to see you beg.

And the only thing he would do is go harder.

You let out a sexy moan which left his dick throbbing, begging to be released and test your flexibility. Jungkook moaned, his face still between your legs and you only pulled it closer to your hood as you lost your mind. "Baby you taste so fucking good. Wanna eat you out like this everyday."

Your fingers reached at his torso to grasp the painfully throbbing boner. The man groaned and bit your clit to which you responded with a good squeeze. And then he started grinding on your palm. At last, you cry out and shake cumming in his mouth letting him lick you clean.

Jungkook let you go and you quickly slithered out of his grip being afraid he might grab you again and eat you out the second time. Both panted for air,  you looking at him still in shock. "T-That was......."

"Tasty."

"Unexpected." He chuckled at your choice of words wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "Wanna continue?" You wiped your tears and chuckled.

"Uhh.......sure."

"So tell me how do you wanna get fucked?"

Maybe sex is the worst coping mechanism after the thoughts killing your own child.

----

You stretch your arms in morning as you wake up. The boy besides you snored lightly, his limbs spread out like a starfish with squishy face planted in the pillows. You chuckled and softly pecked his cheek before caressing his hair. Since you knew he wasn't getting up soon, you decided to go for a walk in the early winter morning.

Puting on your sweats and a cotton top, you tied your hair in a ponytail. With a pair of running shoes, you were ready for a walk in the chilly morning. You loved winter. You loved to see the little snow flakes falling from the dark sky and how every evening the street lights lit up cascading light on the snow laden roads.

Also, it was one of your happy memories. Last winter, you and others had played snow fight at your house. After that, you all had hot chocolate and marshmallows. Hoseok had ordered pizzas. Jungkook and taehyung had sang a lot while yoongi played the guitar.

After everyone left, you both had some sweet and gentle vanilla sex on the carpet—right near the fire.

He looked so handsome that day as the ambers of fire casted shadows on his sultry face when his pretty doe eyes stared into you. The warmth of his skin moulded your flesh into one and it was one of the best sex you've ever had together.