×𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆×

╭──────────•🌙
╰─➤ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ | Xiomeria🥀
•|Revealed

╭──────────•🌙╰─➤ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ | Xiomeria🥀•|Revealed

Your hazel eyes shine bright the moment sun sets.
Those sinful fingers of yours trace on my ingénue skin.

They dance along my curves and ridges till they turn my sinless skin into blushing hues of diabolical sins.

The wet muscle unites as one with my engorged pearl writting tales of the darkest of dark nights.

I breathe and gasp through my stuttering mess knowing my freedom is nowhere near and I fall apart under you like a vulnerable doe of prey.

And as I try to stay hidden from those devious orbs of hazel, your powerful grasps around my voluptuous bloom would only drag me back to the sins I commit with you under the blanket of stary skies.

I see you above me and my lips part as your swollen length kiss my deepest parts.

You explore and map those foreign places and I shiver hearing you growl sinking deeper and deeper into the sands of pleasure.

I know my release from you is nowhere near, yet you won't find my lips uttering words
of fear.

Because I know, you are my predator and I am your prey.
You will hunt me down
if we separate.

'•༒•'

Your enlivened eyes watch me advancing and you know you can't hide away now.
My fingers wrap around your glacé curves and I hear your breath delectably hitch.

Honeyed orbs with sultry dark lashes follow my hands carefully and you know where they deserve to rest.

I undress you in my thoughts out of those pretty dresses knowing well I could do it whenever I want.