➳Chapter~67

With a glass of water in your hands you sat on the bench with your shaken form.

He was the perfect example of beast dressed in suits.

"God-what the fuck is wrong with me." You run your fingers through your unruly hair and groaned.

"You okay there?" You looked up to see jimin.

Jimin looked so.....human.

"Ye-Yeah. I'm just........."

"Still shocked?" He laughed and sat besides you. "This is why I'm telling you that you shouldn't worry about jungkook. There is a part of what you saw inside both of us. I know he's still passed out right now but don't worry, he won't take time to heal now. Now that he's gonna take the ventilator out, he'll heal quickly."

"H-He's scary....."

"I know right? Yoongi had screamed like a six year old girl when he saw him for the first time. Atleast you did better." You snorted at that. "What about you?"

"I passed out."

You laughed and leaned back before closing your eyes. He heard you sigh. Adrian had taken Sakura outside for a walk. "Don't worry he won't eat your daughter even though she got your skin."

That's unnerving too.

"What's with you all and my skin?!"

"Well......" He glided his fingers down your arm. "It's soft.......fleshy......juicy....delicate......I could enjoy having a bite." You smacked his hand away. "Are you sure she's safe?"

"Yes, she's completely safe."

This is why jungkook would always nibble on any part on your body he could get access to everytime you cuddled or fucked or just breathed besides him. He would just never leave you untouched. Made sure he leaves a fresh marks every day.

Oh god-he always looked at you like a restricted but mouth-watering delicacy.

"But why only mine?"

"Because I heard from your husband that you are a very good and obedient prey and also you are slowly losing jungkook's scent which is turning me on because that makes you singl—"

"A single MOTHER." You pinched his arm and he laughed. "Oh I'm into MILFs too."

"I'm into chopped dicks." You threateningly smile at him. "Besides you have a boyfriend and a kid now, quit being a whore or else I'll tell yongo-bongo!"

He laughed at the nickname. "You don't have to worry about that. Yoongi and I've kinda discussed to be in a polyandry. It's for Areum. She will need a mother when she grows up. You can't share everything with a father."

"Is she ok with this?"

"Mhm. I asked her whether she would like having a mommy. She said she wouldn't mind. And that someone would help her to tolerate both of her fathers. I swear........ she's yoongi's miniature." You laughed but it quickly wore off and you rested your head on his shoulder.

"Well......if jungkook dies you can be our wif-"

"Shut up." You smile at his silly jokes.

"I'm serious okay? You are smoking hot and a perfect wifey material. And a good mom—" Punching his arm, you groan seeing him laugh.

"He's really lucky to have you y/n........" You look at his teary eyes. Jimin quickly wiped them.

"You are strong and you are always there for him. He would never get someone like you. He's blessed....... and I'm thankful. You were just an outsider with no idea of things like these. Still, you are here with us and helping us to grow old together..... happily. You are seriously our happiness. And my cute little baby sister."