Coincidence?

Mary's P.O.V. 

There's like people doing lighting, clothes, make up, camera angles, and it's just overwhelming. I walk to the record deal guy and apologize for my lateness then we talk for 5 minutes. He takes me to the recording booth I think then asks me to sing something. If that isn't putting me on the spot then I don't know what is. I didn't know what to sing let alone I didn't practice so I went with Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara. I don't think it sounded as good as I could have done it if I had practiced but when I looked at the guy he was smiling a genuine satisfied smile. I could have done better tho. He said that was good and that we would work on it. He then said he had a little surprise for me. He gave me like a 100$ bill then said to go to McDonald's. He gave me a list of what some of his clients wanted from there and said to get me a meal to so I could talk to his clients. 

Record guy: When you come back meet me at floor 34. 

Me: Ok. * confused *

When I signed on this record deal I thought I would be a client and not an assistant. But I wasn't going to argue. Plus it could be someone I admire or like their music so I'll listen. I walked to the McDonald's and got everyone's orders plus my own then walked back. It took me like a good 30 minutes to do everything. Then I took the elevator to the 34th floor. I came through to be met by my boss. Or at least I think the record deal guy is my boss. I'll just call him boss. He takes me to a room with different clothes.

Me: What are we doing here?

Boss: You have to change. I want you to look nice when you see who it is. * takes food from me *

Me: You could have told me before I left home.

Boss: No I also wanted you to get used to this because you'll have to change in music videos, movies, interviews, red carpet, and the AMA's. 

Me: Well what should I dress in?

Boss: Whatever you want but choose something causual and comfy. 

Me: Ok. I look through the hangars of clothes from dresses to just regulars outfits. 

I wore this. 

It felt so comfy and warm

It felt so comfy and warm. But then I added a baseball hat just because I could. My boss walked me to this room and said for me to cover my face. He had me put my hair in a bun and then pulled my hat down so it was hard for someone to see my face. He handed me the food. 

Boss: Ok when we walk in just say that the food is from their boss. 

I nod. He opens the door and we walk in for me to hear someone's familiar voice.

Zach: Yeah the foods here. 

Jonnah: Easy bro. 

I walk up to them and hand them the bag's trying not to laugh. It was so hard. 

Jack: Hey whose the girl because she's really cute. 

I smile because no one knows it's me yet.

Jack walks to you. 

Jack: What's your name. 

I take this as my cue I look up at Jack and take off the hat. Daniel had just put the burger in his mouth when he saw me smiling at him. All I could do was laugh. I mean it was so funny seeing his face. It's like he was frozen and his face was priceless. I was still holding my bag of food when my boss said this.

Boss: Surprise guys. I thought you might want to see her. Plus she hasn't seen most of you in a while. 

Daniel swallowed quickly and smiled. 

Zach: Hi best friend. * comes and hugs you *

Me: We're best friends why did you tell me. * giggling *

Jack: Or me. * fake disappointment. 

Me: Hey Jack don't worry Zach has you as his all time best friend I'm just his regular best friend when I'm around. * smiles *

Jack: Ok. * smiles *

Me: Oh and thank you for the compliment. * smirks *

Jack: Yeah, your welcome. * blushes * 

Daniel stands up and comes to me. 

Daniel: Long time no see. * tooth gap smiles * 

Me: I know we just met like what not even 5 hours ago. 

Daniel: Less than that but anyway. 

Me: Oh well nice to see all again. 

Daniel: Jack stay away from my girlfriend. * grabs me and hugs me from behind * * joking way *

Jack: I won't do anything, she's yous. * puts hands up in surrender but smiles * 

Daniel: That's right. 

Me: Um I'm not property just a heads up.

Daniel: I know nor will I ever treat you like it. 

Me: Good. * smiles *

Corbyn: Daniel just got roasted. 

Zach: Yeah he did bro. 

( A/N hey guys check out this video of EBEN because it has so much passion. I can understand it so much. I can relate to what he's saying and hope you can too. Also I hope you like this chapter.)