Grounded

Mary's P.O.V. 

As you guys may or may not know I have 2 brothers and a sister. My older brother and sister live away from my house but are close enough to visit. But my younger brother is still with me, mom, and dad. Anyway back to the story. 

So when my mom and dad walk out for their date I walk up the stairs to my room. My brother usually stays in his room anyways. Unless he wants to sneak out. I'm glad I'm older. Well I could get away with it but he can't. Just shows being older is better. But I would also be quieter too. My brother just tries to run without a care if someone hears his footsteps. Speaking of him here they come. I walk out of my door to see him tip toeing down the stairs. I walk behind him and speak. 

Me: Where do you think your going? * questioning *

Brother: No where. * laughs nervously *

Me: Really where are you going and don't lie this time?

Brother: I'm going to a party why?

Me: You'll have to cancal because I"m not getting grounded for you. 

Brother: But I have a crush on a girl who will be there. 

I thought it over. How many times in life does a person get this chance. But then I'll be grounded and I want to see daniel. But my brother could be meeting his love. Why do I love my family so much. 

Me: Hurry and change into something cool. I'll take you and take your phone so when you call I can pick you up. But don't get into any trouble or I swear you will be dead. 

Brother: * shocked and excited * Thank you so much. * hugs me *

I grab my car keys and phone then wait on my brother. I want him to look cool for the party but not like over done. Here's what he wore and his hair looks like. 

Yeah I know I used Zach's hair style but he looks so cute

Yeah I know I used Zach's hair style but he looks so cute. Plus if my brother get's noticed by the girl there could be fireworks. I get my brother in the car and I drive him to the loudest house on the addressed street. You can guess there's red solo cups everywhere people drunk, people makeing out, just the usual party. I let him out but make sure to give him the big sister lecture on smoking, doing drugs, drinking, and having sex before marriage to make he doesn't do any of these things. I don't want to be buried alive if he does so he better not. Then I left. I came home to my mom and dad sitting on the couch waiting for me. I wish I could say we went for ice cream but I know it's best not to lie to my parents. I came in without my brother and they already knew what I did. I sat down on the opposite couch to hear how I'm supposed to be the responsible older sister to set a good example for my brother. After a good 30 minutes I was sent to my room. I hope my brother has a good time because other than going to the studio and taking a walk or something like active I can't go anywhere. I can't go on any dates with Daniel or just have fun for the next whole week. I hope Kaden's happy. Oh, yeah that's his name. But anyway. I told them I would pick him up and they first protested then gave in. I'm so angry. They wouldn't even listen to what I had to say. But that's my typical parents for you.