Date Pt. 2

Still Mary's P.O.V. 

Recap: So I give a good kiss on the lips. His lips are perfect and he's like the best kisser. Well I can't say that because he's my first bae but I still think that even if I dated other guys. Anyway we drive to this cute little meadow where there is already a picnic waiting on us and we both got out of the car and sat on the soft, long, relaxing grass. We looked at the scenery and ate his picnic. It was so cute and fun. Then we took a nice walk through the meadow. It was so relaxing and we both had fun making jokes and flirting. I was surprised because Daniel seemed like he liked my jokes and cute comebacks but I thought they were stupid. I mean I'm really clumsy at being flirty so it looked like he was being flirty and I was ....... I don't even know what to say. All I know is Daniel is better at it than I am. We just had a great time. I don't even know what's going to happen when I can see him on tour. I don't even know if I'll be able to live up to the expectations of being a musician. I don't even sound that good.  Like how am I going to do this?

Daniel's P.O.V. 

So I had to climb a roof just to get into Mary's room but when I did the victory was sweet. I took her for the day eating, walking, joking, and flirting. She was so cute with her comebacks. I had a great time but I can't wait for Mary to start working at Atlantic Records. She has such an amazing voice which can produce so many albums and songs for other to hear if she would only try. Well not try but believe in herself. When we finished our date I drove her home and we parted ways. 

( A/N I'm sorry that this is really crappy and cringe worthy but I tried. I don't know if I should keep updating. I will update if just one person comments or messages me about this book. Just one. But I don't know if I should if there's no one else reading my crappy book. )