The Next Day

Daniel's P.O.V.

I woke up from a nightmare. I look over in the corner to see Mary in the corner staring into space. I get up and go over to her. She finally comes out of deep thought or day dreaming. Then she looks at me shocked. 

Me: I thought we were all going to bed. 

Mary: Well I figured someone should stay up and keep watch. But I wasn't going to tell you guys because you really needed the rest and I didn't one of you staying up because I was tired. 

Me: It's funny you don't know me on a personal level but you knew exactly what I would do. 

Mary: Well I know your a gentleman and gentleman would have stayed up and let the women rest no matter how tired they were. Plus I do know a little about you Seavey. 

I put my hands up in surrender. Then I put my arm around her shoulder and she snuggles into me. Next thing I know she's asleep in my arms with her head on my chest. I bet she fell asleep hearing my heartbeat. I decide to stay up and keep watch for at least a little while. All I did was think and look down at Mary. She looks so cute. What's going to happen to her when we all leave? What about us? What about me and the boys? Then I fall asleep. 

Mary's P.O.V. 

I woke up to guys with guns coming in telling us to get up. Then I realize I'm in Daniel's arms. Crap this wasn't a dream so I do have to go with Brad. But hey on the bright side I saved Why Don't We's life. Also I'm in Daniel's arms. Wait! What am I saying he probably did it to protect me. As I tried to stand up Daniel pulled me back to him. 

Daniel: Stay please. 

Mary: Daniel quit dreaming I'm not the celebrity crush your dreaming about. 

Daniel's eyes shot open. He saw me then the guys with guns and nodded. We both got up and went with the stupid guys. We ended up back on the stage with safe, living lime lights other than the ones that died yesterday on the stadium chairs watching. Then Brad comes out looking as happy as ever. 

Me: Brad, I thought you were going to let them go?

Brad: Today. Now come on you guys we need to leave.

Me: I'm not leaving til I see every living lime light out of here safe from being killed. You promised and I intend for you to keep it. 

Brad: Fine!

Brad starts to let everyone go out the stadium doors then out of the building doors. But I oversee everything so no one gets hurt just in case Brad tries to trick me. After an hour an a half with evacuating everyone me and the boys follow Brad to ironic a black van. 

Zach's P.O.V.

After waking up to a guy with a gun telling me to get up I get taken to the stage. I find most of our fans safe, living, and scared. I feel so bad because this was supposed to be a great concert not a spend a night in the stadium hostage situation. Brad and Mary argued a little about our fans then Brad let them go. After that we all followed him to a black van. What is this a kidnapping. Well at least we can all have some peace and quiet. The captors went to the front with Brad while we all sat in the back. Sadly there was not enough room for all of us. There was room for us five but not Mary so she ended up sitting on Daniel's lap. But she had to keep changing because when she sat on us that long our butts would get numb and our legs would start to hurt. So she sat on each our laps twice before we went to the arrived destination.