While He's Gone

Recap: She hung up. She cares to much. I would want at least a little time talking to her than none at all. Well it's getting late so I'm gonna hit the hay. First day of vacation is done.

Mary's P.O.V. 

I going to miss him this week but he needed this. I hope when he comes back he will be happier. So this week I plan to relax myself. I mean it's summer but I want time to myself from everyone. Not that I don't want to be around everyone but I just need a break from all the drama. I guess I still haven't recovered from the whole shooting experience. I just keep putting it off but I don't want to deal with what happened. I wish others could stop looking at me with pity. I don't want it. I just want others to look at me with proud approvals of how I came through it. I don't want people to remember me by going through a shooting. I agree I did save Why Don't We and people won't forget that but all I was doing was doing the right thing like anyone else. If anything people shouldn't feel bad for me but the family's that lost a member of their family. I'm going to my family's cottage in the forest. I need some peace and quiet from everything. Well except Daniel. I'm bringing my most basic things to survive. My phone, clothes, toothbrush and toothpaste, pillows, blankets, food, earbuds, music albums, computer, video camera, speaker, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and finally anything else I could think of. I took the van my parents owned and told them my decision. They gave me the keys and I went on my way. As soon as I got to the cottage I started a fire in the fireplace and put everything where I wanted it. Then I got a call from Daniel. After arguing about who is closer to heaven which is Daniel BTW. I took a long hot bath. Then started listening to my music. I think I'm going to start making covers of songs. I've wanted to do it for a while but never had enough courage. Plus I think my voice is okay not good. Anyway, It's getting late so I'm going to go to bed. Bye. 

A/N Hey peeps, love y'all and please vote, comment, share, follow, and message me. I'm planning on better chapters so keep reading. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my works because it really means a lot. Sorry this chapter is so short. Have a good day and thank you again.