Record Deal

Mary's P.O.V. 

So I went to bed really early last night and don't know why. I wake up to do my usual. You know the shower, brushing my hair and teeth then eating breakfast. I decide to go for a run today. It's nice out and I've got nothing better to do. I put on a tank top, shorts, sneakers, a jacket, then grab a bottle of water and go. I go for a jog through the forest because I'm a naturalists. I get closer to god in nature and plus it helps me when I'm stressed. I jog, then run, then walk. I get to this beautiful hill and look over it. I just feel so calm. If only Daniel could see this view. * Light bulb * Well here is another date idea. After an hour I get tired and go home. But when I get there there is some car I don't recognize in our driveway. I get really worried and as I walk in I'm on alert mode. I walk into the living room to see my parents and this guy talking and laughing. I walk in awkwardly. 

Mom: Oh, hey honey, this guy was asking for you. 

Guy: Um, are you Mary?

Me: Yeah why? 

Guy: Well Atlantic records wants you signed on as a musician for their record deal. 

Me: What!

Guy: Well they saw your cover from one of their other musician clients and think you could really help the company and change the world. 

Me: May I ask for the clients name. 

Guy: I want to say it was Daniel Seavey from the Hot man band Why Don't We. 

Me: I would love to join your record deal if you guys think I'm that good but I may need some work. 

Guy: I don't know you sounded pretty good on the video. 

Me: That was just me practicing. I wasn't trying to become famous or anything. 

Guy: I've got your parents number so we will get back to on when to come into the recording studio. 

Me: Okay, bye and have a good day. 

I walk up to my room excited as ever. I'm working in the same company as my boyfriend. I call him up. 

Daniel: Hello beautiful. 

Me: Hello handsome. Someone was just at my house.

Daniel: Really who? * innocent voice *

Me: Your record company and it seems as I'm going to be working there the same as you. 

Daniel: Really that's great!

Me: Yeah they said one of their clients showed then the video of me singing. Gee I wonder who did it. * hinting I knew *

Daniel: Yeah me too, because I would thank them. * acting puzzled *

Me: I know it was you and thank you so much but I'm not that good. 

Daniel: Yes you are and now you can come see me when I'm on tour. 

Me: You're so sweet even when you go behind my back. 

Daniel: You can't say no to Seavey. 

Me: Really, No. 

Daniel: Right, you just made it hard. 

Me: How?

Daniel: Look out your window. 

I look out my window to see Daniel leaning on his car smiling on the phone as I give my shocked face. Then he waves. 

Me: Why didn't you tell me you were coming?

Daniel: Because I wanted to surprise you. That face was so priceless.

Me: Oh, shut up.

Daniel: R U going to make it harder. 

Me: What do you mean by that?

Daniel: You'll see. * smirking *

Me: I don't have to come out of my room. * commanding *

Daniel: Hey if you don't I'll just come and carry you out. 

Me: You wouldn't dare! * accusingly *

Daniel: Watch me!

I hang up and lock the door. Ha he can't get in now. I hear the front door open down stairs then my mom greets Daniel. I don't come down. I just want to see if he would dare. Plus how will he get in he can't which means I won. The  there's a knock at my door. 

Me: Who is it?

Daniel: You know it's me. 

Me: Yeah, I won how you gonna get in?

Daniel: Watch me. 

I waited a few minutes and opened the door. He wasn't there. Then there was a knock on my window. On our second story house. I see through the little slit in the curtain it's Daniel. Then he opens the window and comes in. He enters my room and shuts the door as I stand there in shock. Then he does his little toothy gap smile. 

Daniel: I told you I would get in. He then comes and scoops me up as I'm still in shock. 

He carries me down the stairs to my shocked family who were also smiling. My dad smiles and then say this. 

Dad: Great job Daniel. Told you it always works. 

Me: You were on this dad. 

Dad: Guilty sweetie. 

Daniel looked down at me still holding me bridal style as I'm shocked my own father would put my bae in danger. 

Me: Dad! What would have happened if he fell! * shocked *

Dad: Then we know you would have came down when comes next and never let him do anything like that again. * chuckle *

Daniel laughs with him. Then starts walking to the front door. I tried to get out of his grip but it wasn't happening. 

Daniel: Hey I'm taking your daughter for the day.

Dad and Mom: Okay, you too have fun. Behave Mary and make sure nothing happens to our little baby girl. 

Daniel: Don't worry, nothing will. 

Daniel opens the door and starts walking to the car. Then he goes to the passenger side opens the door, sets me down gently, and closes the door. I figure what's the point so I put my seat belt on and wait as he comes into the driver's side. I wait for him to look at me and do a quick kiss on the cheek. I blush as back away. Then he comes up with a cute reaction. 

Daniel: You missed a spot. 

So I give a good kiss on the lips. His lips are perfect and he's like the best kisser. Well I can't say that because he's my first bae but I still think that even if I dated other guys. Anyway we drive to this cute little meadow where there is already a picnic waiting on us and we both got out of the car and sat on the soft, long, relaxing grass. We looked at the scenery and ate his picnic. It was so cute and fun.