25.♡Life Saver♡

NamJin Oneshots(part 185)by KIMSEOKJINLIFE
______________________________________

NamJoon's Pov:

I walk into the bathroom, and lean over the sink. The group that's been bullying me, were insulting me, and I've had enough. I look into the mirror, my eyes falling on a piece of paper, taped to the stall. I pick it up, and read it.

'I've lived in this cruel world long enough. I've had enough of the hateful words, and horrible beatings. Goodbye' ~ Kim SeokJin

I almost take the note to the principal, but I decide against it. This boy needs help. And I don't think that these adults can help. I rush out of the bathroom, and into the office, pretending to be sick so I could leave. When they let me out, I start looking around for SeokJin. Then, I remember a place that I've seen him at a few times.I sprint to the bridge, where most suicides happen. "SeokJin!" I call out him. He turns to me, eyes full of hurt, and fear.

"S-Stay away from me!" He shouts.

"Please, SeokJin come down from there." I say. He takes a step toward the rushing water.

"Don't! Listen, you have people that care about you! Your friends, Jimin and Yoongi. Most of your classmates, me included. And many more. You have so much to live for. You can pursue your dreams, and become a chief, just like I've heard you talk about. Please, come down from there." I beg him. He takes another step, this time toward me. He steps off of the ledge, and collapses to the ground in tears.

I run over, and hold the shaking boy in my arms. "It's okay. It's all going to be okay." I whisper. "I know it does SeokJin." A tear falls from my eye. "But you'll be okay."

"It h-hurts so bad!" He sobs.

"Let me see your arms, Jin." I say. SeokJin lifts his sleeves, and shows me his arms, a smile on his face.

*2 Months Later*

"I-I'm glad that you stopped me from jumping 2 months ago." He mumbles.

"That's good Jinnie." I smile.

"I didn't cut~! That's a month now!" He grins.

"I'm glad I stopped you as well. I would've lost someone very important to me." I press my lips to his forehead.

"I love you."