41.♡Drunk act♡

Bts b×b smut(Yoonkook) by min_suga234
NJ/O  
And also happy birthday to our beloved Junkook, I hope he's doing great (:
_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____♡_____

Namjoon invited Jin to drink at his place. He was just in the mood for some drinking and the others are so busy they couldn't come, so he asked Jin who was doing nothing but play games all day.

"How long should I wait? How the fuck is he slower than me?" Namjoon mumbled to himself as he grabbed a bottle and chugged it down. Suddenly the door flew open which caused Namjoon to jump a little.

"Hyung! I'm here!" Jin yelled and slammed the door closed as he sat down beside Namjoon who was glaring at him.

"What? You called me here." Jin said as he grabbed a bottle and smiled at Namjoon.

Namjoon rolled his eyes "At least knock, you scared the heck out of me." Namjoon said as he started drinking again.They were drinking for an hour now and Namjoon started blotting out random sayings and lyrics.

"Hyung, aren't you drunk enough?" Jin chuckled as he grabbed another bottle. Namjoon shook his head and started saying random words again.

"You're such a weirdo, hyung." Jin said as he looked over Namjoon.

Namjoon chuckled. "Taehyung is the only weird one here..." He said as he rested his head on Jins shoulder.

Jin smiled and shook his head. "Yeah, he's weird but I love him anyway." He said as he drinks again.

Namjoon scoffed "You love him, huh? What about me? What am I to you?" He asked as he glared at Jin.

"U-uhm...he...y-you're different...I love Taehyung-hyung a-as my f-friend..." Jin stuttered.

Namjoon smirked and made Jin sit on his lap. "I'm different? How so, baby boy?" Jin won't admit it but that nickname made him feel hot all over his body.

He got near Jins ear and whispered, "Tell me...what do you see in Taehyung that you don't see in me?"
He whispered and slightly bit Jins ear which made him a blushing mess.

Jin gulped thickly as he looked away. "I l-love you as m-my-" he was cut off by a kiss on his lips.

Namjoon kissed him passionately as he wrapped his arms on the younger's waist. Jin blushed and looked away, trying to avoid Namjoons intimidating gaze.

"Is my baby shy? Or you're just hard?" Namjoon chuckled as he trailed his hand on Jins chest going down to his crotch. "Look at you, so hard for master." Namjoon bit into his ear as he palmed Jin.

Jin immediately pulled away. "Hyung, stop, you're drunk..." He said knowing that Namjoon would just forget about it the next day.

Namjoon smirked and started caressing Jins cheek. "Who said I'm drunk? This is just acting." Namjoon smirked as he leaned in. "You're an idol, you should know this."

Jin was feeling painfully hard he wanted more friction from Namjoon, "Master, please...I w-want you..inside..." Jin begged Namjoon. "If you'll be a good kitten for master." Namjoon said as he stood up and picked Jin up to place him on his bed.

Jin bit into his lip as he made a pretty erotic face at Namjoon. Hooded eyes, red lips. Namjoon smirked and took off his and Jins shirts .

He started attacking Jins neck while palming him, "Please master..I'll be a g-good kitten...please..." Jin begged as he bucked his hips up to add more friction on his aching member. Namjoon continued on doing the same things teasing the younger.

Jin kept on squirming and wiggling around. Namjoon slapped Jins thigh "Stop moving around or master would punish his bad kitty." he growled at him as Jin stopped as he let out a whimper feeling uncomfortable because of his aching member.
Namjoon swiftly took off the younger's clothes. He looked at Jin up and down as he licked his lips "Beautiful." he mumbled as he trailed his hands on Jin stomach which caused Jin to blush.

Namjoon thrusted one finger as he slowly moved his finger not wanting to hurt the younger.

"Master...f-feels we-ird..." Jin moaned out.

Namjoon smiled as he added another finger. Jin let out small whimpers along with moans. Namjoon started scissoring him as he added his third finger.

"Master~ p-please....p-ahh~ f-f-uck... Fuck me...." he moaned once again.

Namjoon felt Jin was prep enough as he stood up and took off all his clothes. He aligned his member as he slowly entered Jin, "M-master~ master~" Jin chanted as a tear rolled out his eye.

"You're doing great, baby. Such a good kitten for master." Namjoon groaned at Jins tightness. He moaned hearing the praise from Namjoon and this made him even harder.

Namjoon was thrusting into the younger in a slow pace and Jin wasn't liking this.

"Master~ faster...pl-ease ngh-ahhh~ I-I'll...I'll ahh~ be good....please" he begged. Namjoon then couldn't hold back anymore as he flipped Jin and started pounding him.

Jin was a moaning mess right now, then he felt a sudden shot of pleasure all over his body. It's something he couldn't explain.

"Master! Do...do tha-at~ a-ahh~ again...." Jin choked on his moans. Namjoon gathered more courage when he heard Jins moans. He went faster and started abusing Jins prostrate with so much power.

Jin felt so good as he let out a couple of 'master'. 'faster', and 'so good'.

"Master~ I'm c-c-lose" he moaned out his arms giving up as he fell on the mattress. Namjoon started thrusting in him in an unhuman pace.

"Cum for me, kitten..." Namjoon growled and this pushed Jin on the edge as his cock let out a string of liquid that landed on his stomach and on the bed.

Namjoon was still thrusting into Jin and after three hard thrusts, he came inside him while moaning his name. He pulled out as he laid beside Jin "Fuck, hyung. That was the best..." the younger said with a smile on his face.

"Jin?"

"Yeah?"

"Be mine..." he said as he looked over Jin who was smiling like an idiot.

"I've been yours since forever" he said as he snuggled close to Namjoon. They fell asleep after a while with content smiles on their faces.