30.♡Mated♡

NamJin Oneshots(part 199)by KIMSEOKJINLIFE
Note: Every vampire stars out with red eyes, until they either mate, or become a part of the vampire counsel. Being in the vampire counsel turns your eyes a gold color. SeokJin's are still red, but his will change color soon.
(NamJoon is older)
⚠️Warning⚠️~Vampires~
______________________________________

NamJoon's Pov:

"Joonie, won't you spend some time with me?" SeokJin asks, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Sorry darling, but I'm terribly busy. Maybe later." I say.

"Come on Joon, please?!" He begs me. I sigh in annoyance.

"No, SeokJin." I huff. He pouts.

"Just for a little while Joonie. Pleaseee?!" He begs.

"I SAID NO!" I growl, using my dominant voice. He whines, covering his ears. "Jinnie, I'm sorry."

"Save it. You promised to be nice, and have me as a priority. But you're too busy with work to spend 10 minutes with me. And you used your dominant voice, when we weren't having sex. You promised not to do that!"

"SeokJin-ah, darling, I'm really-" He leaves my office, slamming the door behind him. I sigh, and bury my face in my hands.

"Jisoo, will you please take over my work for the day? I'll pay you double tomorrow." I ask. She nods, and walks over to my desk. I leave my office, to look for Jin.

Eventually, I find him in his favorite spot, crying. I sit next to him, and wrap my arms around him. "I'm sorry my love. I shouldn't have used my dominant voice."

"I-It's not about that!" He sobs. I grab his chin, and lift his head. I bring my hand up to brush his tears away.

"Am I not spending enough time with you? We spend the day together not too long ago." I say.

"Th-That was a month ago Joonie!" He tries pushing me away. I hold onto him, and bury my face in his hair."I'm sorry sweetheart." I say. "Do you want me to spend time with you now?"

He nods, and buries his face in my chest. "Please?"

"Hmm. I know why you've been acting so clingy." I pull his shirt down, revealing his collarbone. A light red mark is there, and our skin is supposed to be pure white.

"W-What is it Joonie?" He sniffles.

"We haven't mated yet. And I believe that you've forgotten to tell me if you were feeling uncomfortable." I say.

"I-I'm sorry hyung. You looked so focused, and I didn't wanna bother you." He says.

"Darling, your comfort is more important than my work." I say. He looks at me with an, 'are you serious' face. "Today doesn't count!"His eyes suddenly flash from red to green. "It h-hurts hyung." He whines. I look down, at the bulge in his pants. He must be in the mating phase.

"Do you want me to take care of it love?" I ask. He nods quickly, and tightens his grip on me.

~Time Skip~

We lie on the bed, SeokJin in my arms. I look down to his neck, where I left my mark, claiming him as mine.

"It hurts hyungie." He sniffles.

"I know it does darling." I say. "The pain will go away eventually."

"C-Can we get up now? I wanna go for a walk." He asks. I stand, and start putting my clothes back on.

"Of course we can." I hand him his clothes. When he's dressed, we start walking around a small park."Namjoon! Seokjin!" Taehyung grins. He rushes over to us. I hold SeokJin's waist protectively.

"What's this?" Taehyung reaches for Jin's shirt. I pull Jin away, and hiss at Taehyung.

"Don't touch him." I growl.

"Ah, you've mated." Taehyung smirks.

"Yes, we have. But it's none of your business." I huff.

"Be nice Joonie hyung." Jin scolds me, his now green eyes begging me to behave.

"Fine." I frown. "Talk to me like that again, and you'll be punished."

"Y-Yes hyung." SeokJin says. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I smile slightly. "Let's keep walking."

"W-Why did my eyes change color?" He asks.

"Because you're mated. Everyone's eyes change color when they become mated."

"Why were yours a gold color when we met? Have you already been mated?" He asks, looking up at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Of course not, love! I started the vampire counsel, and my eyes changed color. Now, whoever joins the counsel gets golden eyes." I say.

"Oh...that's cool!" He smiles

We walk in silence for a while, until he stops. I stop walking as well, and turn to him.

"Hey Joonie?" He looks up at me.

"Yes Jinnie?" I say

"I love you." He grins , his adorable smile showing.

"I love you too." I smile.