48.♡Drugs♡

Namjin🛏(Pt.4) by hyunj1nluvr
Just discovered that this chapter is somehow unpublished out of nowhere so...yeah
________________________________________

3rd person pov

Seokjin made money by selling drugs. He never took them he's just sold them.

He has always been the shy boy, but when his family split up, him going with his mom and his sister with his dad.

Jin had to do something. He got the drugs from one of his really bad friends he had. He eventually had a business of selling drugs.

Who knew one person can change him completely?

Namjoon walked down the aisles in the grocery store, he had to get enough food for him to last him the whole month.

He had bought everything he needed in the store and walked out, it was about 11 at night and Namjoon walked down his usual route way.

"psst." Namjoon heard someone say. He turned in the direction of an alleyway and walked down being very cautious that someone could kidnap him or rape him or kill him.

"over here." The voice said again, it sounded like it was from the garbage can, so Namjoon turned and someone pulled him towards the garbage can.

"how much money do you have?" the voice said again. There was a street light so Joon can see the boys face, he was quite attractive.

"why? I think I have 30, you can have it all just don't kill me." Namjoon said grabbing his wallet. The boy shook his head.

"I'm selling weed for 50 bucks." the boy said. Namjoon shook his head.

"no. I don't do drugs. And you shouldn't either." He said. The boy looked very surprised.

"I don't I just sell them." he said. Namjoon shook his head.

"look kid. Do you have a place to stay? If you don't I have a place you can stay a little while. To keep you off the streets." Namjoon said looking at the boy. The boy nodded."yes. My mom. She uh, I live with her, But, Its not a very, it's not a very good home." Seokjin tried not crying.

"okay. How about you call or text your mom, you're staying with a friend?" Namjoon said smiling. The boy nodded and smiled.

"oh, I'm Namjoon by the way, but my friends call me Joon." he said smiling. The boy nodded.

"I'm Seokjin. My mom calls me Jinnie. And that was embarrassing, I should not have told you that." Seokjin smiled blushing, looking down.

"Ha, no I think it's cute." Namjoon smiled.

Jin pulled out his flip phone from his back pocket looking up at Namjoon.

"I. Couldn't afford a REAL phone." Seokjin laughed. Joon just shook his head up."no. I understand." He pulled out his black flip phone and smiled.

"Twinsies." Namjoon smiled touching his phone with Seokjins pink one. He put his phone back and walked away as Seokjin talked to his mom on the phone.

"okay. She said its fine." Seokjin said. Joon nodded smiling.

"let's go." Namjoon said walking away from the alleyway. Revealing the darkness.
Namjoon and Jin finally arrived.

"here we are Jinnie." Namjoon chuckled at the nickname, while Jin blushed and smiled.

~Time skip~

It had been a week and Jin was still at Namjoons house. He didn't mind. He needed the company. He usually was alone, unless on holidays or when his sister comes to visit.