Authors Note

*The lights down, tense music slowly creeping into the room with a small candle flickering on; a small amount of heat pulsing out. The camera slowly moves towards in and shallow breathing can be heard, bouncing off the walls before there's a scream piercing the air; sending shrills through the items in the room. There's a thump before flash! Lights suddenly turn on- a sign against a wall saying 'Happy 17th' now visible.*

Me: *dancing around like a crazy person* IT'S HERE!!!!

Matt: *lay on the floor, eyes closed and groaning* This is the last time I try to restrain her...

Mello: *stood by the light switch, an angry mark on my forehead* WHAT THE BLOODY HELL-

Me: IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S-

Mello: *storms over to Izzy and grabs her, covering her mouth* You fucking woke me up...

Me: *bites his hand making him release me and runs around like a lunatic* IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! *grabs balloons and holds them out to the reader* You guys will get one of these (imaginary) balloons IFFFF... I can get...

1- Comments on this authors note

AND...

2- A question from each of you (or many! It'll be a chapter itself before the end! :D) for a character of the Ology series!

It'll be your present to me :)

Mello: *glaring at Izzy, realises Matt's on the floor and looks at him with a raised eyebrow* What did she do to you?

Matt: *slowly sitting up* You don't wanna know...

Mello: O.o *grabs Izzy again pulling her outside, salutes goodbye to the reader* Bye guys.

Me: WAIT! NO! NOOOOO! *kicking and screaming, gone*

-Izzy xxx