Author's Note...?!?! (Chapter 2)

((Me: OH WHAT A TRAGEDY!

Matt: *playing PSP* Hmm?

Me: *hisses* Matt, the script!

Matt: Oh. Yeah. *glances at scruffy piece of paper* Our lives are... over?

Me: Oh dear reader! A tragedy has befallen the Criminology crew that alas has became a problem...

Matt: We... *sighs* Do I seriously need to start crying?

Me: Yes, goddamn it!

Matt: *rolls my eyes and looks down at the script* We have a terrible problem that means that life sucks and blah blah blah... *looks at Izzy* You're really bad at script writing.

Me: SHUT IT MATTHEW! *sigh* Can't get the character's help these days... Anyway, the problem is... I'm cancelling Criminology.

Mello and Matt: WHAT!? THAT WASN'T IN THE SCRIPT!

Me: *rolls eyes* Shush boys. *looks at reader* You see... It's being cancelled. No more Criminology. The book series will end on Sociology... Thank you for sticking with the books...

....................................................................................................................................................................................

*whispers* I'll miss you all....................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................................................................

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FOOLED YOU!

I'm not cancelling Criminology xD

Criminology is being written xD

If you fell for this Author's Note, I'm laughing at you xDDD I have a huge plan for Criminology, I can't just leave it at this! So, without further ado, I welcome thee to the next chapter to Criminology! It's short, it's sweet, and I hope you enjoy it :D I'm not exactly happy with it, but it's a filler chapter so I can get to the bit I want to write xD

Disclaimer- Death Note and the hints of I Am Legend are not owned by me. Maddy is property of ThePsycho, and Ash is the property of Amelia_Rech. I only own the modifications to Ryuk and the characters in the trilogy of these fanfic novellas, and I also own Nick (the kid :) ), Nick's father and the Scientists.

Mello: *sweat drop* Every reader, please don't kill Izzy for tricking you with this 'Author's Note'. It's nearly 1am and she's bored...

Matt: And she's singing along to Iris- Goo Goo Dolls at the top of her voice...

Mello: Enjoy -.-'

Matt: And please comment and vote... I'd like my DS back from Izzy, and she might if there's votes...))

Mello P.O.V.

Hours Later

I mean, if I even get the chance to not let you go, Matt.

The thought fluttered into my mind and I grimaced as I hid behind a column. What column, I hear you ask? Over the last couple of hours, a lot has happened. For one... BB actually opened his eyes. It was kind of a miracle, and wasn't very exciting because his eyes closed a couple of seconds later, but it was an improvement. Another thing was... Food. Of course, we had to run out of food. Ash, Ryuk and I had been sent out on a scavenger hunt... Doesn't sound too bad, right?

Well when you're trapped in damn Harrods with a mass murderer's best friend, partner, and around three hundred damn carriers, it's a pretty bad thing.