Chapter 11

((Me: So hey readers! Welcome to the final chapter of the Ology Series! Wow... this is pretty different. I've never properly finished a series... There's this chapter, then there's an epilogue (which has already been written... I'm currently writing this one! The epilogue I came up with was one I came up with when I was writing Psychology :D) so... :)

Matt: It's been quite a journey... *sighs* And yet...

Mello: Finally...

Matt and Mello: *fall to their knees* WE'RE NEARLY FREE!

Me: *tears going down face* E-Enjoy this you lot... Comment... V-Vote... Yeah... Bye!

-I xxx

P.S. -------> This I do not own. I was listening to this during the beginning of this chapter and thought it was pretty ironic, Partner in Crime???? xD

Just gonna say I officially hate the ads that come up before songs on YouTube xD))

Mello P.O.V.

I've never run so fast in my life.

Out the apartment, down the stairs, out the building and to the other one. I wasn't thinking, but I was. I wasn't thinking of myself. I wasn't thinking of the danger. I wasn't thinking of how stupid this was.

I was just thinking of getting to them.

Matt was close on my heels, his breath heavy on the back of my neck. We were both amazed; stunned; terrified. We had to find out if we were losing the plot or not. If we were, I really was going to get us a doctor. We probably needed that, actually. A doctor. A therapist even.

Heh. What therapist would seriously see me and a guy who used to be a carrier hybrid?

I'm really not paying a fortune for that.

Carriers saw us, their dead eyes hungry, greedy for us. Their jaws slackened as they moved towards us fast and so we ran faster, my heart thundering in my chest and my palms slickening. An entrance. That's all we needed. I met my best friends eyes over my shoulder before I darted to the left. He darted to the right. It felt gross, all those carriers starting to press up against me as I pushed them away.

My eyes scanned.

I saw my only chance- a small gap. Running, I waited until I got to the right angle before I skidded onto the ground, sliding across the rough concrete and grimacing as I felt my skin tear apart, blood building up at the cuts and grazes. And yet, it didn't stop me. I pushed myself to my feet, kicked a couple of carriers away- admittedly nearly got my foot grabbed a few times- before darting in and out of them, keeping an eye out for an entrance to the building.

I needed to be in there.

I need to protect them this time, dammit!

It was then that I saw it. The building must have been some shop or something like that as I could just make out the gates surrounding the back of it. Within the gates it was deserted. Outside them it was hell. A carrier started walking towards me and I climbed quickly up the gate. My fingers burned as the cold metal stung them, plus my perfect trousers were ripped by the hands of the carriers, but I quickly made it over and jumped down easily. Turning, I watched the carriers knaw at the barrier, a chill going down my spine before I looked around.

Now where the hell was Matt?

"Matt! Hurry your ass up and get over that gate!" I yelled as I walked to the other side. It was abandoned. Perfect. Felt like I was in the middle of a damn horror movie, just waiting for some psycho killer to dive out from the building.

Well.

I guess that's pretty accurate.

I was waiting for Matt to appear, right?