Song Playlist

Okay guys, since I've listened to SO MANY DAMN SONGS between the whole three books and can't separate them into individual book playlists since I practically listened to all of these between the three books so... here they are. I'll just write all the songs I listened to here xD

And may I just say, Wattpad! Return my fanfic of Matt and Mello! I'll edit it so you like it, just give it back! :'( *floods of tears*

I will add more to this when I find my iPod which has my playlist xD

The Curse - Imagine Dragons

Monster - Imagine Dragons

Fallen - Imagine Dragons

The Memory - Mayday Parade

Terrible Things - Mayday Parade

Angel - Mayday Parade

History - Funeral For A Friend

Evil Angel - Breaking Benjamin

Unnamed Soldier - Breaking Benjamin

Another Way Out - Hollywood Undead (Anyone notice this reference in Sociology?)

Bullet - Hollywood Undead

Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script

Dead Bite - Hollywood Undead (Do I need to say more? XD)

Let It Go - Idina Mendel (I think that's how her name is spelt XD)

Blank Space - Taylor Swift (Just because of the multiple Death Note references I can hear :P Misa was meant to be introduced and be her... *coughs* Special self xD)

Broken Glass - Three Days Grace

Crush Crush Crush - Paramore

Brick By Boring Brick - Paramore

The Only Exception - Paramore

Decode - Paramore (I was actually listening to this when I was on a bus (yes, guys- where I usually was back then xD)... and I was starting to plan out Psychology!)

FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Opening 1 (I don't know the name of this song... but... I've listened to it too much ._.)

Death Note Opening 1 (Once again, name unknown to me xD)

L's theme song :D

Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold

Not Ready To Die - Avenged Sevenfold

The Truth - Kris Allen

Hurricane - 30 Seconds To Mars

In Pieces - Linkin Park

Numb - Linkin Park

Mama - My Chemical Romance

You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us (In Prison) - My Chemical Romance (I really don't know what is the proper title of that, it's so long xD)

Dead - My Chemical Romance

Bittersweet Memories - Bullet For My Valentine

Alone - Bullet For My Valentine

Poison - Bullet For My Valentine

Brothers - Vic Mignogna (You guys probably wouldn't have heard of this... Vic is the voice of Edward Elric - FMA if anyone's wondering xD)

Trick To Life - The Hoosiers

Killer - The Hoosiers

Lowlife - Theory Of A Deadman (Ugh, Justin -.-' though it's a cool song, it DID create that jackass xD)

Savin' Me - Nickleback (Why the hate for Nickleback? I like the songs my brother put on my computer... ugh... I'm such a kid still)

Far Away - Nickleback (Once again, why the hate?)

Rockstar - Nickleback (Okay, these were back when I was writing Psychology xDDDD The three Nickleback songs I mean)

Black and Gold - Sam Sparro (This one.. actually, it was fairly recent when I started listening to this whilst typing. Listening to it right now whilst I type this list :) )

The Day I Died - Just Jack (Self explanatory xD)

Never Surrender - Skillet (NOT SKRILLEX OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT! GOD! XD)

Lucy - Skillet (... S-Sam... I... Si-Sienna... *breaks down into sobs* I'M SORRY! I PLAY WITH YOUR DEATH SO MUCH AND I... WAHHHHHH)

Don't Wake Me - Skillet (... 'I went to bed I was thinking about you, I wanna talk and laugh like we used to. When I see you in my dreams at night, it's so real but it's in my mind. But now, I guess, this is as good as it gets.' - Matt. Right there. To Mello. Or to Sienna - 'All the promises I made I wouldn't break'.)

One Day Too Late - Skillet (MELLO! 'Will Tomorrow be too late?' - Psychology)

When I'm Gone - 3 Doors Down (Matt </3)

Running Out Of Days - 3 Doors Down (I listened to this and thought of Matt when he's getting stuff for the family :D)

Here Without You - 3 Doors Down (.......WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF, LISTENING TO THESE SONGS AGAIN JUST REMIND ME OF SIENNA AND MATT AND NICK AND THEIR DESTROYED FAMILY!)

Changes - 3 Doors Down ('I'm going through changes, changes' - Matt Carrier :) )

--------------

Now for the few songs that are... just... unique...

Long Word Song (Hippopotomonstrosesquipedalia phobia~! :D Typed that without looking!)

Immunize - Pendulum Feat. Liam Howlett (Whenever I listen to this, I think of it as background noise in the scenes xD)

Shots - LMFAO (Where do you think the high Mello came from? ;) )

Dumb Ways To Die... (I'm sorry... xD)