Chapter 13: Being Mean To Groot

It was one day after they got their revenge on Nippleless John Seed, and Sheo was still not back. Cassy and Elaina were playing Minecraft again while eating massive bagels. Sanguine was drinking, as always, and browsing 4chan and Reddit.

Then, Elaina's dog Groot which she loved, came over and sat down next to them.

Cassy looked at him and petted his soft white head. "You're a good boi."

Groot smiled at them.

Elaina looked at her uneaten bagel, then at Groot's tiny-ass head which wasn't even in remote proportion to his giant body. She picked up the bagel and Groot sniffed it, really wanting it.

"FUCK!!!" Cassy screamed as a creeper plew up her house.

"This is an Austrailian server, mate. You didn't swear enough," Elaina said.

While Cassy was lamenting over her blown-up house, Elaina put the bagel around Groot's neck. He tried to lick it and get it off, but it was to no avail. Elaina laughed at his misery and continued to play Minecraft.

A bit later, they were done with Minecraft (and Sanguine got into a fight over who was the best waifu on Reddit). They went to the kitchen for snacks and to get into fights. After they beat the shit out of each other and thought it was hilarious, they looked in Sheo's uberpantry.

"Oh! Look at this! It's like a body pillow, but with Doritoes!" Cassy exclaimed, looking at the massive bag in the cabinet.

"Like your baguette body pillow," Elaina mumbled.

Cassy didn't hear and dragged it out. "Let's eat them."

"Sheo won't notice. He didn't notice the stuff on the roof."

"Haha, yeah. We did that. Hey, does Sanguine know about that?"

"Probably not, but let's tell him."

They went over to Sanguine, who looked done. He looked at the two and said, "Aight, I need to know what you guys think."

"What?" they asked.

"This incel on Reddit keeps telling me that Speedwagon is not the best waifu. What do you guys think?"

Cassy got pissed. "THEY SAID THAT!? UDFHUKWEJEOUFGWRUGTFUOG!!!"

Elaina looked really concerned. "Okay," was all she said.

After Cassy got over her heart attack, she said, "Sanguine, Elaina wants to show you something."

"What is it?"

Elaina smirked and said, "Look up on the roof."

Lo and behold, there was a tapestry of art that rivaled the Cistine Chapel. The greats would be quaking and bowing down to them upon seeing their rooftop masterpiece.

On one side, dragons and devils, stories and tales of vampires and werewolves, scenes of peace and some of war.

On the other, obviously drawn by Elaina, there were gang signs and the middle finger along with a bunch of f-words.

"Whoa! Who did that?" Sanguine asked.

"Cassy and I," Elaina said.

He stared hard at it for a few minutes while Cassy noiseily ate the entire bag of doritoes. When she finished, she put Groot in the bag, him still trying to remove the bagel from his neck.

"Hey," Sanguine said, pointing up. "You see that one?"

"Yeah..."

"That was the symbol of a gang I was in once, way back in like high school or whatever. When I wasn't vaping in the bathrooms, I was hanging out with them. They didn't speak English too well, and whenever I made fun of them for it, they beat my ass bad. I have no clue how they still let me hang with them."

"Sanguine, that was the Russian Mafia."

He looked surprised. "That explains a lot."

Cassy looked confused.

Groot grabbed a fork in his mouth, plugging it into the electrical wall socket.

The power blew to the house, leaving everyone in the dark and Sanguine unable to finish his Reddit fight.

Cassy ran out of the house faster than SCP-096 runs when you look at his face.

Sanguine and Elaina blindly tried to find out what was wrong, seemingly forgetting that they had flashlights and poking the stuff. Sanguine used echolocation.

Groot was outside with Cassy. There was a corn cob right next to them, and Cassy picked it up. "Stay," she ordered Groot as she set it on his head.

He stayed absolutely still as Cassy watched the sky.

About thirty minutes later, Sanguine and Elaina had fixed the electrical system with duct tape and a whole lot of maple syrup. It switched on, and Cassy yelled, "Yay!"

However, she decided that she didn't want to go in the house. She pocketed the corn cob and went down to the town to look around.

The dog and her decided to look at a Wood Elves' house. Groot stuck his head in and it looked like Godzilla to the poor little Wood Elves. They screamed and Cassy realized her mistake. "C'mon Groot, we gotta go," she said, dragging him by his collar.

They went down to the water and played in it for a bit. Then, Cassy saw a group of Grummites coming towards them. Having a panic attack, she pulled out the four hamburgers she had in her pockets and made a tiny raft for Groot because he hated swimming. She then yeeted him on it and pushed him off. She jumped in the water and swam across the pond and ran back into New Sheoth.

When she got in there, Elaina was waiting for her. "Where did you two go?"she asked inquisitively.

"We went and did stuff."

"Understandable, have a nice day," Elaina said.

They went back up through the city, until Cassy found a spare Croc on the ground.

She picked it up and put it on Groot's head.

"Ha!" Elaina said and laughed at him, still with the bagel around his neck.

Groot barked once at her. That was the biggest mistake.

She pulled out a bat and said, "Bad."

She bonked him on the head and he said, "Ouch."

"Don't bark at me. We talked about this."

They walked all the way home to Sheo's house, where the Redditor that he got into an argument with actually came to their house and was getting into a fistfight with Sanguine.

They ignored that and went to their rooms.

"Here," Cassy said and gave Elaina the corn cob.

"Okay?" she said, not sure what to do with it.

As Cassy went to bed in her room (because it was nighttime and Cassy tended to go to bed late), Elaina let Groot on her bed (which Sheo would've never allowed). As he fell asleep, Elaina looked at the corn cob Cassy gave her. Hmmm... She thought.

She carefully took out each kernel and put it in Groot's mouth to give him the illusion of nasty-ass teeth.

What a good day, Elaina thought as she fell asleep.