Chapter 7: Supermarkets

Sheogorath handed Sanguine yet another cup of coffee. Sanguine was hungover like no other, but this was nothing new to him. A little after the maids had cleaned up the horrible mess, Sheo said he was hungry, so he went to the pantry only to be greeted by it being empty. He hadn't restocked it in quite a few years.

Sheogorath looked at Elaina, who was drinking coffee, and said, "Wanna go shopping?"

Cassy, enthusiastic about going shopping, jumped out of her chair, and yelled, "YES, YES! Let's head out!"

"Shhh," Sanguine remarked, feeling like her yell vibrated his brain.

"O-oh, sorry," She whispered.

"Don't be sorry," Sheogorath yelled, "He's going with us! Now get up Sanguine, it's time to go shopping!"

Sanguine slowly got up with some difficulties. Elaina smirked at his struggle.
"Hop in the car everyone! We're going shopping!"

Elaina gave Sheogorath a dirty look, and headed out where the door used to be.

Soon enough Cassy, Sheo, and Sanguine came out and hopped into Sheo's Minivan.

Soon enough, they arrived at Fred Meyer, the world's best store.. No thanks to Sheo's driving, they got there in about two hours.
Cassy gasped as Sanguine fell out of the car. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" she asked as she rushed over to help him.

"Yeah, yeah," he remarked, taking Cassy's hand to get help up.

"Wow, you actually touched someone, Cassy!"

"Shut it," was all Cassy said, as Elaina snickered to herself.
They made their way across the parking lot, Sanguine not looking both ways before he crossed the road. Sheogorath pulled a list out of, what it seemed to look like, his ass. The list was way longer than when Santa's naughty list (Elaina is on there more than once.)

"Okay," Sheo announced, "We first start off with cheese!"

Sanguine didn't register what he said as they walked into the store. Cassy headed over to where the carts were held, and grabbed one.

"I guess one will do for now," Sheogorath mumbled.

Cassy walked behind all of them, trying not to hit their ankles with the cart. She failed at that, hitting Elaina's dainty ankles, causing her to get mad.

"YOU ALWAYS DO THAT!!! I'M JUST TRYING TO WALK!!!" She screamed, getting the attention of quite a few people.

Elaina angrily walked over to Cassy. Sheo just stood there watching, but Sanguine had a bad feeling about what Elaina was about to do and grabbed her by the shoulders. Elaina turned around, faster than any mortal should, ready to fight who ever grabbed her shoulders.

"Let's go-" she was cut off at the sight of Sanguine.

"Don't hurt me," was all he said.

After Elaina's little anger spurt, they headed on. Sheogorath headed straight towards the cheese section. Upon arriving,he started loading cheese upon cheese into the cart.

"That's a lot of cheese," Cassy questionably remarked.

Elaina looked at Sanguine, who looked like he was just going to fall asleep on the spot or throw up. She glanced at the cart, not questioning what Sheo was doing.

"Hey Sanguine," she whispered, "If you barf on me, I will personally torture you, then make sure you live, just to do it again. Mkay?."

"Mmmmhhhhmmm," was all Sanguine said.