Chapter 1: /kill

Way back when, back in the evil year of 2020, there were two sisters. They were under the name of Cassy and Elaina, and at the time, they were chilling with their family of mother, father, and younger sibling. Also, don't forget the dog.

They were both slightly bored, but all was good. The sun was shining, the cars were running just fine, and the dog was getting in trouble for getting into the trash.

Suddenly, the entire bloodline of the family (including the dog) flashed red and fell over as if it were Minecraft, effectively dying. An "Oof" was heard all over the world, as if the universe itself was feeling pity for what just happened.

Cassy and Elaina just stood there, not knowing what happened to their entire family. They were dead silent for a moment, along with everyone else there who wasn't /kill commanded into oblivion.

"What the hell just happened?" Elaina asked.

"Uh... I think God is punishing you for stealing granola bars," Cassy said nonchalantly.

"Noooooo!!!" Elaina cried out and fell to the floor. "Why did Groot have to die because I stole granola bars!"

She looked up towards the sky. "Please! Bring Groot back! He was one of my two friends!"

Groot suddenly respawned and ran back over to Elaina. "Oh, thank you, whoever did that!"

Suddenly, the FBI came riding over in their giant black trucks. "FBI, OPEN UP!" they roared, even though literally everyone was outside.

They climbed out of their trucks and asked, "Okay, who executed the /kill command?" they asked.

"Not me!" Cassy yelled, not wanting to go to jail again.

"Oh, press F to pay respects, your whole family is dead," the FBI agent said.

Cassy's pupils were larger than backhoe tires. "OH NO."