𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

"R/n broke up with me

"R/n broke up with me." you heard Oikawa say.

You felt bad for him, he was a good boyfriend, he was the best you had ever had. The only good relationship you had ever actually loved being in. You didn't understand why r/n would break up with him, she was head over heels for him, so why would she do that to him, more or less herself.

"Oh." you started.

"Well that sucks lol" you finished while taking a bite of ramen.

"Really y/n. That sucks? Really? I get dumped and thats all you have to say?" Oikawa stated while Iwaizumi was laughing in the background.

"Yeah? Why should I care?" you said taking another bite of ramen.

"Because you love me and were best friendsssss" Oikawa said playing around.

You shot him a glare that said, "Never say those words again" and proceeded to say,

"Mmmmm. No, I don't think so, my best friend and ONLY friend really is Iwa."

Iwaizumi turned to look at you and you both started snickering because you loved to piss Oikawa off.

"You guys are meannnn." Oikawa whinned while storming off to sit on the floor in front of you like a toddler.

Iwazumi scoffed and then sat down next to you to eat his ramen.

"Thanks to you shittykawa my ramens gone cold. You owe me a new one." Iwaizumi told Oikawa.

"Oh shut it Iwa" Oikawa responded while taking a bag of chips out of the bag.

You saw him taking your (favorite chips) out the bag and you quickly placed your hand on top of his so that he couldn't take it.

"What do you think you're doing?" you said while looking at Oikawa.

Oikawa wanted to respond but he was too focused on the fact that you placed your hand on top of his, it wasn't particularly because you wanted to feel his hand, it was because you wouldn't let him take your chips.

You took your hand off of his and grabbed your bag of chips and placed them somewhere out of Oikawas reach and said,

"No one said you could have those, those are mine."

"Why are you so mean, can't you just share with me?" Oikawa whined while giving you a frown.

"Let me think about it. Okay done. No. I don't share my food with cheaters thank you very much." you said.

You took another bite of ramen and then realized what you said, your eyes widened and you quickly shot a glance at Oikawa who looked very hurt by your words and then glanced at Iwa whose face was saying "Oh shit-".

You looked back at Oikawa and said,

"I'm sorry. That was mean I shouldn't have said that..."

Oikawa was very wounded by your words as he hated being reminded of what he did to you, especially by you.