𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

"What- What just happened?" you asked yourself

You were frozen in your thoughts until you heard a car's engine and turned your head to meet Oikawa's eyes.

"I'll see you later y/n, don't over think it too much, I think you already know what it means." Oikawa said as he drove off.

"Oh... Right... It's all clear to me now." you said.

You turned around and went inside, you went up to your room and placed everything where it belonged. You needed to clear your head and your thoughts so you decided to take a shower, the most affective way of being able to calm down, right?

You stepped into the steaming warm water. The water always comforted you. You stood there and asked to yourself,

"Why would he do that..."

"He's so. stupid."

You were starting to form tears and were at the verge of crying.

"How can he... How can he do that so easily?!?" your voice started to shake 

"Why. Why. Why would he do this to me?" it cracked.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR. IT'S NOT FAIR." you began to cry.

"He cheats on me, and as I'm trying to get better he comes and- comes and brings me this BULLSHIT?!?!" you yell.

"What is he trying to do? What is he trying to accomplish?" you whispered.

"Does he- Does he just think that a kiss will fix everything? AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HE'S DONE TO ME?" you yelled.

"Is he trying to make my life miserable? Sometimes I can't tell if he's trying to ruin me on purpose or not. It's so confusing. So frustrating." you said in between sobs.

"He's leaving me a mess. He says he loves me and kisses me but now I can't help but ever think that it's all fake...." you said.

"Part of me wants to say give him another chance, but the other part of me is strictly saying no because... I don't want to make the same mistake twice and have that happen again..."

"He said R/N dumped him but... could it just all be a lie? Are they just trying to play some sick game on me right now?!??"

"I have Iwa and that's all I really need but it's so hard when Oikawa's constantly there."

"Some part of me isn't mad at that though.... And I hate myself because of it so... so... sooo much and it's so annoying!!!"

"Why can't my heart and mind come to an agreement??? Why are you guys constantly playing a game of tug of war that wears me out even more every single pull?"

"I don't know what to do anymore..."

"I can't trust him but at the same time I want so so much. It's so so bad."