𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

"Just great

"Just great." you sighed. You were about to leave school when you approached the doors and found it raining outside. You groaned as you remembered that you didn't bring your umbrella since you forgot check the weather today.

"I should really keep an umbrella in my locker so this doesn't happen." you whined.

You didn't know what to do or where to go since they would be kicking you out the building soon. The hallways were getting empty and no teacher had after school hours today. You were wandering around trying to think of what you could do and after about 30 minutes one of the staff members caught you and told you that you had to get out.

"Excuse me young lady but we're going to be locking up the building so I need you to leave unless you're on your way to the gym for the volleyball team." the staff member said.

Your eyes lit up, why didn't you think of that earlier?

"Oh right, sorry haha, I actually am on my way to the gym since I'm the manager, sorry :)" you replied.

You began running and thought to yourself "Why didn't I think of that earlier?" a little rain while exiting the school building to get to the gym was way better than trying to get home in the rain, right?

You exited the school doors and ran towards the gym doors so that you would avoid as much rain as possible. You pushed the doors open and walked in and started squeezing your uniform a bit in order to get out as much water as possible, what you didn't notice was how much of an entrance you had made. Once you finished squeezing your uniform you looked up and realized you that you were facing the boy's volleyball team.

"Shit..." you whispered.

You scanned the room and saw Oikawa, no wonder you didn't think of coming to the gym, it was because you tried getting rid of any thoughts that would lead you to him. Your eyes met for a second until you tried to make it a little less a weird by continuing to scan the rest of the room. You saw Iwazumi and he gave you smile as you returned the favor, you looked to your left and saw r/n in the bleachers sitting in the exact spot you used to in order to see Oikawa as much as possible.

You didn't know exactly what to do as everyone was looking at you, you looked to your right and saw that no one was sitting on those bleachers so you decided to walk over there and sit on those. As you were walking you could feel everyone's on you, it made you anxious and scared but you reached the bleachers and sat all the way at the top. You pulled your laptop out of your backpack and quickly opened it to avoid looking at anyone. You heard a door open so you looked up and saw the coach,

"Hey! Why are you guys stopping? Get to work! he yelled.

"Yes coach!" the team said.

They all began moving around to practice drills and you were on your computer trying to work on the project you had with Oikawa.