𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

Silence

Silence. You stopped sobbing as your eyes were sore and heavy due to all the crying you had been doing within the last ten minutes. You ran out, you ran out of tears and now you just stood facing Oikawa while he started to release tears.

"y/n...." Oikawa started, "please..." he whispered.

You looked at Oikawa straight in the eyes not saying a work yet thinking, "what makes him think he has any right to cry in front of me like this. Did he cry while his lips were entangled with hers? No. Did he cry a single time during those three months thinking about how he was with her when he was supposed to be with me? No. Is he even actually hurt or is he just upset that he got caught?" so many thoughts ran around your mind forgetting that you were staring right into Oikawas eyes.

"y/n...?" Oikawa said softly trying to catch your attention.

You snapped out of your own head and said,

"If it wasn't obvious...we're done."

You picked your stuff up from the floor as you started to hear Oikawa sob and beg.

"y/n please.....please don't do this to me....to us..." he pleaded.

"To uS??" you said raising your voice while standing back up.
"TO US?!?!?" you repeated but this time you yelled.
"There iS. NO. US. OIKAWA TŌRU. THERE WAS NO US ANYMORE THE MOMENT YOU GOT CAUGHT UP WITH R/N. THERE IS NO ME AND YOU. THERE IS. NO. US." you yelled out in frustration and anger as you started to sob again.

"y-y/n i'm sorry...." Oikawa said as he sniffled. "I'M SORRY!!!" Oikawa yelled even louder while letting out more sobs.

You began to get fed up with his attitude and how he thought he could fix this.

"NO YOU AREN'T. YOU AREN'T SORRY OIKAWA TŌRU. YOU'RE JUST SORRY THAT YOU GOT CAUGHT." you yelled at him while your throat started to hurt, you throat, felt sore and strained from all the yelling out of pain you had been doing.

"p-p-please....i love you y/n...." Oikawa begged.

Your eyes widened, you couldn't believe the words that just came out of his mouth. Those three words used to sound like wedding bells and chirping birds to you, but now, now those three words and any others words that came out of his mouth sounded like screeches and screams that severely hurt both your ears and of course your heart.

"you love me...?" you began.

"y-yes." Oikawa answered thinking that was the end of your sentence.

"you love me huh?" you started to giggle. "you LOVE. ME? YOU LOVE ME? DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT? DID YOU LOVE ME WHEN YOU WERE OUT CHEATING ON ME WITH HER?!" you exclaimed as you pointed at r/n.

Oikawa just stood there crying unable to answer. He knew you were right, if he really did love you would he have went out and cheated on you while keeping it a secret? No. He did love you. But apparently not enough to keep him from going to someone else.

"I'm done with you oikawa tōru. Don't ever speak to me again." and with that, you walked off with your stuff in the empty hallway to the school doors. It went silent, you couldn't hear sobs, you couldn't hear your own footsteps, you couldn't even hear how loud Oikawa was screaming for you, it was nothing but silence and the feeling of cold air. Your eyes, heavy and puffy from all the crying. Your voice, strained from all the yelling. You approached the doors and pushed them open as all you wanted to do was run home and cry, but your body didn't let you. Your legs were as heavy as your heart, unable to move any faster than how slow you were walking. You didn't care if you missed the rest of school, all you wanted to do was go home and lay on your bed, even the cold hard floor was enough for you.

You slowly made your way home, it was hard, staring straight into the dull world while hearing faint honks and speaking among others, the entire way home you felt your phone blowing up with calls and messages, all of course, from Oikawa. You arrived at your door and you slowly opened it, you stepped in, kicked off your shoes and walked straight to your room. The creaking of the stairs from your slow steps, you opened the door, walked in, closed the door and then dropped everything as well as yourself onto your knees. You sat with your back to the door for a second until you started uncontrollably crying again, you sobbed and sobbed and let out loud screams yelling,

"WHY WASN'T I GOOD ENOUGH HUH? WHAT DID I DO?? IN FACT, WHAT DIDN'T I DO TO MAKE HIM GO OUT AND DO THIS????"

"IT HURTS. IT HURTS SOOO BADDDD. WHY. WHYYYY???? WHY AM I NEVER GOOD ENOUGH???? WHAT DID I DO WRONG???? WHY OIKAWA?? WHY?!?! I JUST WANNA KNOW WHYY. I CAN'T TAKE THIS. THIS PAIN. IT-IT-IT HURTS SOOO BAD. PLEASE- PLEASE- JUST- JUST- JUST TAKE IT ALL AWAY. I'M BEGGING YOU!"

"please...." you whisper. "somebody... help."

You sobbed for hours, you didn't have any motivation to do anything. You didn't feel like eating, you didn't feel like changing out of your uniform, you didn't feel doing your homework or even anything to take your mind off of it, you just wanted to stay curled up in a ball on your cold and now wet wooden floor.

Your head and ears throbbing as you hugged your knees close to your chest burying your face between them. Your body shaking tremendously, trembling, you couldn't stay still. The lingering feeling of pain you felt within every inch of your body, starting from the top of your head that he used to pat, maneuvering though your fingers that used to intertwine with his. all the way down to the bottom of your feet that you used to compare to his.

Your heart, already obliterated into millions of small shattered pieces. Was there even anything that could be done to make you ignore this feeling? Even if it was for a split second? No, that wasn't enough. You wanted this feeling to go away forever, you never wanted to experience anything like this again, you wouldn't anyways since you knew this feeling wouldn't disappear as much as you wanted it to for the life of you. You had to deal with this, this pain that was slowly but surely eating you away. You stayed curled up on the cold and hard floor slowly drifting off to sleep.

And to think,

it was all because of him and his actions.

˚✧₊⁎A/N⁎⁺˳✧༚
DEAR GOODNESS YALL- I CAN'T EVEN LIE I WAS TEARING UP WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER- IM SORRY IF I HURT YOU AHAHAHAHHAHAHA- i literally wrote this until 12:30 am- it's literally 12:31 and i just finished this like a minute ago- obviously- LMAOOOO- anyways i really hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as i enjoyed yet also hated- writing it! this one really hurt my soul. LMAOOOOO- i should probably go to bed now before i complain about being tired in the morning LMAOOOOOOO- but i'm trying to write as much as i can as soon as possible for this story! remember that you are loved and that i love you!!! you ARE worthy please remember that! okay thats all for now, goodnight! well- morning if youre reading this in the morning? LMAOOOO, bye!!!! • okay i lied im back and finished editing and now its 1 am- AHAHHAHAHAHA- GOODBYE-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
P.S, shout out to drea for making me feel like my writing is good enough to do this :P ilysm drea <3