𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

"Y/n, class is starting please stop snickering

"Y/n, class is starting please stop snickering." the teacher said.

"Sorry." you responded.

Oikawa started laughing because you got caught snickering and when you noticed you decided to kick him again let alone knowing you were gonna laugh, but who cares, you did it anyways. You kick him and he winced in pain once again touching his leg as you put your head down pretending to write notes when in reality you were just trying to hide the fact that you were silently dying at your action and his reaction.

Class was over and you grabbed your stuff and started making your way out the door, Oikawa following behind you.

"Hey ba-" r/n started,

"Sorry r/n I gotta talk to someone real quick, I'll walk you later okay? Bye!" Oikawa interrupted her while running to catch up to someone, that someone, so happening to be you.

"Oh.." she said with her head down,

"Okay well-" she started lifting her head up expecting to meet her favorite brown haired boy's eyes then realizing that he was already gone.

"Well.. see you later I guess.." r/n finished to herself.

As you were walking out the door way down to the hallway eager to finally get away from r/n and Oikawa hoping to see Iwazumi, that eagerness was shut away when you heard Oikawa calling out to you,

"Y/N! WAIT UP!" he shouted.

These words made you pick up your pace nonetheless. Unfortunately, the annoying brown haired kid caught up to do, after all he was chasing after you as you didn't want him to pick up on the fact that you didn't want to see him with your speed.

You felt a hand on your shoulder when your eyes widened in disbelief as to how Oikawa could've so easily placed his hand on you with no thought.

You turned and smacked his arm off of your shoulder as you exclaimed,

"DON'T. Place your hands on me so easily. Or in fact ever again." while looking at him with a serious expression on your face.

He looked hurt but he understood.

"I thought I made that clear?" you stated with a ton of tension brushing of the fake dust and germs you pretended to be left on the shoulder he placed his hand on.

"Yeah... Sorry y/n." he apologized rubbing the back of his neck, his apology however seemed sincere, as if he really understood and respected your words.

You released the tension you had felt and decided that you should at least be a little nicer after the understanding of your words as well as the acceptance and apologetic tone of his.

"So..." you elongated the word waiting to know what Oikawa wanted from you.

"Right! Um..." he started.