𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

*buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz*

You're eyes slowly opened as the sunlight from your window hit them, you squished them back closed and realized that it had already been the next morning. You had no motivation to do anything let alone get up but you knew that your parents would've gotten mad at you if you hadn't attend school. Very slowly you started to get up and somehow you managed to stand up but your legs felt like they were going to collapse again, they were shaky and extremely weak. The only thing you did was brush your teeth and your hair, but now, now it was exhausting, the feeling of joy and excitement you used to get every morning when you woke up was all gone, it was so boring, so bitter, so dull. You fixed up your uniform as you picked up your bag and made your way out the door. It was just another day heading out to Aoba Johsai, except, very different from the others. You walked with no thoughts, your arms and legs were too heavy for you to continue carrying on, and your heart had no longer felt like it was inside of you.

You arrived at the entrance without even knowing it, the heaviness of your body distracted you from what was happening right in front of you. You opened the doors as the hallways started to grow quiet with your entrance, whispers going left and right. You were curious as to why everyone kept staring at you, no one could've found out this fast...right? You continued looking straight ahead as you bumped into someone,

"O-Oh... sorry..." you said while looking down.

You were about to walk away when the man said,

"Hey."

You slowly looked up and saw Iwazumi looking right back at you.

"Look, I-" he started, "I'm sorry shittykawa did that to you. I- I swear he loved you he really did. Not even I knew." he said.

Those words stung so much, the ones where it mentioned he loved you.

"O-Oh. Oh... It-It's okay Iwazumi...It's not your fault." you said while trying your hardest not to cry.

Iwazumi just looked at you with a soft smile, you lightly smiled back at him as you tried your hardest to contain your tears, you swiftly walked around him and kept walking as you knew that if you stayed there any longer that you'd start crying. You walked towards your lockers and as you were just about to reach it you spotted r/n and Oikawa in the distance. The way they were laughing and smiling hurt you so much, your heart clenched and so did your fists. You approached your locker and tried to open it without them noticing you, after all, you didn't want to disrupt them with your presence. You placed your last book in your bag as the direction you had to take to your first period involved walking right past them.  After all, they were in the same class as you, but why, why did that have to stand right there? You walked normally hoping that they wouldn't notice you, you were doing just fine until you were right behind r/n's back when Oikawa looked up and saw you.

Your eyes met.

Your eyes grew as his did as well, his smile faded rather quickly, he took the hand that was holding
r/n's face off as soon as he saw you when he then yelled,