𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

Iwazumi stared down at you, he was hurt

Iwazumi stared down at you, he was hurt. It pained Iwazumi to see you so upset, let alone not really knowing you, Iwazumi was infuriated that Oikawa would do such a thing to someone. Especially you, someone who didn't deserve such a thing.

"Hey hey... it's alright..." Iwazumi said trying to comfort you.  

"Don't cry.... He's a piece of shit... He isn't worth it..." he said.

You were sobbing in Iwazumi's arms as you heard him say those words, you knew you were better than this, you knew you deserved better so why? Why were you so hung over this? Whether you loved Oikawa or not was out of the question, it was a matter of why you couldn't let go. You loved Oikawa, was that it? Was it the memories? Was it jealousy? Was it the need of reassurance? What was it?

"I'm sorry Iwa.." you sniffed while pulling away.

"For what?" Iwazumi asked, keeping his hands softly gripping your arms.

"I'm sorry... I probably look so pathetic standing here crying onto you." you let out with a little laugh.

"No no no it's ok! Don't worry about it, I'm always here if you need me." Iwazumi responded.

You looked up and gave him a soft smile, those words comforted you, you needed them. You turned around and you opened the gym door to check if it was still raining, to your surprise, it wasn't. The sun hit your face so perfectly, you hair slightly moving because of the light wind,

"Was it Iwazumi that could've done this?" you thought to yourself.

Of course you knew the answer was no but, after hearing those words come out of him despite hardly even knowing him other than as 'Oikawa's best friend' made you happy. In that moment the world seemed a little brighter than before, you were just little bit happy. You turned around to face Iwazumi and he looked at you with a smile on his face.

"Well it's not raining anymore!" you said with a smile on your face.

"Finally, I thought the rain was never gonna end..." Iwazumi said.

"I know right, well, thank you for letting me cry on you, even though it was kind of embarrassing..." you said.

"Nah it's cool, that's what friends are for, right?" he told you.

"Friends..." you softly whispered,

"Friends..." you smiled.

That single word, something you didn't know you longed for, it made you happy. Your thoughts ran through your head as you thought about how you could talk to someone about anything, how you finally had someone there for you, now you would always have someone to talk to. All these things that you had wished for that were impossible when you were with Oikawa hit you, and then that hit you. Oikawa. Iwazumi was Oikawa's best friend, and because of that, wouldn't that mean you'd be seeing a lot of him too... or even... would there be any chance where you could be with Iwa as friends? Would he always be there? You were in your train of thought until Iwazumi had spoken up,