𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

"Another day

"Another day.." you said as you woke up.

It was now a new day, but it felt brighter, you felt lighter, this was a strange feeling, one you hadn't felt in a while. This day was different, you looked forward to it as the energy was much brighter and much better. You did everything you needed to and headed off to school quite energetic, you haven't felt this way since you were with Oikawa, the world regained a little bit of its color and you noticed.

You entered the school building feeling confident, you were convinced that today was going to be a good day, how could it not, there were so many things telling you so how could it take a turn? While walking down the hallway you were getting stares, per usual,

"Don't these people have things to do other than stare at me like complete weirdos... what happened already happened I don't need everyone's eyes staring at me with pity, it's annoying." you spoke to yourself.

You were making your way to the hallway when someone stopped in front of you,

"Hey y/n" said a familiar voice,

you looked up and your eyes met with your now, favorite person.

"IWA!!!" you shout excitingly giving him a hug.

you quickly backed away worried that you had made the wrong move since you didn't want Iwazumi to be uncomfortable.

"Oh sorry-" you said.

You quickly got pulled into Iwazumi's arms and he hugged you back.

"Don't be sorry y/n, you can hug me whenever you want." spoke Iwazumi.

"Who's this?" asked the male standing next to Iwazumi.

You turned  your head and saw a male with a middle part and cute yet lazy face standing next to him.

"Oh this is y/n" replied Iwazumi, "y/n this is Kunimi."

"Nice to meet you y/n" said Kunimi.

"Oh! Nice to meet you!" you responded.

"Hey Iwa, Kunimi, do you guys want to come to my locker with me?" you asked the males.

"Sure." replied Iwazumi and Kunimi in sync.

You, Iwazumi, and Kunimi were walking to your locker joking, laughing, and teasing each other. You liked the fact that you didn't have to be alone in the hallways anymore, you were having so much fun until when you reached your locker you approached two people having their thing.