𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

*bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz*

*bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz*

You woke up to the sound of your phone. You tried reaching your hand out to turn off the so thought alarm when you suddenly heard a voice coming from your phone.

"Hello? y/n?" a man said.

"Mmm." you mumbled.

"Who is this?" you added.

"Ah, so I see you're not awake yet. I called to ask how you were." the man said.

"Mmm, I don't wanna get up if that answers your question." you answered.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Yeah I did, thanks to you." you replied.

"Thanks to me?" he said.

"Yeah. I owe it all to you for listening to me." you added.

"Oh, well, I don't think I really did anything though-" the man said.

"What do you mean? Of course you did. You helped me with the whole Oikawa thing last night remember? What're you on?" you laughed.

"Hm, I don't remember it all quite well since it was late at night, could you give me a refresher?" he said.

"Sigh, you really are just as dumb as that Oikawa you know that Iwa?" you laughed out.

"Anyways, since you reaaaallllyyy can't remember, I pretty much called you telling you what happened with Oikawa last night and you helped me figure out my thoughts and feelings for him. Ring a bell?"

"Oh yeah I do remember that... Did we ever come to an exact conclusion?" he asked.

"No, you just told me to sleep and I did. Honestly I still haven't thought about it, I mean, it isn't exactly the first thing I would want to think about when I wake up. But I'm sure I'll figure it out soon." you said.

"Hm, okay, thanks for clearing it up. I'll see you at school cutie." he said

Right after the man had said the last sentence you heard the sound of an ended phone call.

"Cutie...? What is Iwa on this morning? First he couldn't remember what we talked about last night and now he's calling me cutie? He's acting so weird." you thought to yourself.

You closed your eyes knowing you had to get up and get ready for school as soon as possible. You let out a big sigh and then jumped awake sitting on your bed in fear.

"Oh my god.... That wasn't Iwa was it.... If it wasn't Iwa then who...." you said to yourself.

"No. HOLY SHIT. IT WAS FUCKING OIKAWA?!?!" you added.

"FUCK. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO." you said as you quickly grabbed your phone.

You opened your phone and immediately checked your call log as you had seen the name.