Raphael's House

Donnie stayed in the lab with Leo for a little bit until he fell asleep and Donnie thought it'd be best if Leo slept in a bed to let the blood flow properly throughout his body.

So Donnie walked Leo to his old room and let him sleep for thirty minutes before his phone ran and woke Leo up.

"Go back to sleep Leo."

Donnie went over to Leo and laid him back down and walked outside of the room to talk on his phone.

"Donnie-boi's mechanic shop."

"Donnie-boi's mechanic shop ? Stupid name Donnie-boi."

Donnie relaxed a bit when he heard his older brother's chuckling voice.

"Raph. You have no idea how good it is to hear your voice."

"Thanks I guess. Listen, the Pharmacist said he wants to meet Leo and make sure he's ok with his meds, so I need you to take him to my house with Stacy, Maci and Mackenzie."

Raph said that and Donnie sighed.

"Alright fine. But you explain it to Stacy, not me."

"Fine. Bye Don. Take good care of Leo till we get there."

Donnie went into Leo's room to check on his one more time before he had to move him to Raph's apartment.

He walked in and Leo was sound asleep. But there was a figure to Leo's right looking down at him. Donnie walked over and saw that it was Prim Rose and Shawn.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here ?"

Donnie whispered not to wake Leo. Prim Rose looked at Donnie and explained.

"Shawn wanted to check on Dad. Uncle Mikey said he could only come in with an older sibling. Allicae couldn't come in, he had to take care of Cory."

"How is Cory ?"

"He's ok. He was crying when I left but Allicae has him so I'm not worried."

"Ok, well I have to take your dad to Uncle Raph's house, we'll be back a little later ok."

Donnie reassured the two kids and they nodded.

"Can you go into the pit area and tell Stacy I need to talk to her please."

Donnie sent the two kids out and the went and a minute later, Stacy came in and stood next to Donnie and they watched Leo for a moment and she spoke first.

"Raph just talked to me. Our SUV is up front and I pulled it around. The third row seats are put down so you can lay him down and sit with him."

Stacy watched as Donnie helped Leo out of bed and they walked to the and Stacy put Maci and Mackenzie in the second row seats.

Donnie sat Leo down, he didn't want to lay down, and sat next to him and they were driving for five minutes when Leo put his hand on his stomach.

"You ok Leo ?"

Donnie mentally slapped himself for the stupid question but it was much needed by the look on Leo's face as he rocked back and forth with the sway of the SUV as it moved or turned a corner.

Donnie tried to hold Leo still by wrapping one arm around his back and his other around Leo's front under Leo's arms that were holding his stomach and pulled him close.

"I don't...feel...well."

"Don't throw up in my new car ! I will kill you."

Stacy starts yelling at Donnie and Leo from the driver's seat. Donnie just chuckles.