Raph's life

Raph was out on his motorcycle when his phone started ringing in his jacket pocket. His helmet and his phone were connected so he just clicked the side of his helmet and answered the call.

"I told you I'll be right back ! What the shell are you calling me for Stacy !! I just need a break from them and..."

Before Raph could finish his sentence, he was cut off by his younger brother.

"Raphael !!"

"Donnie ?"

Raph heard concern and stress in his younger brothers voice so he pulled over and took out his phone and took off the helmet and put the phone to his ear to hear better.

"Hey, I just got a call from Leo and he was sobbing uncontrollably and..."

Donnie couldn't finish his side of the conversation before Raph's protective instincts kicked in and he was barking at Donnie.

"Crying ? Sobbing ? Donnie what happened to Leo ? Is he Ok ? Say something !"

"If you would stop yelling at me I COULD say something !!"

Raph took a deep breath and let Donnie finish.

"Thank you. He said he misses us and wants to meet up at the lair to see all of us. I told him I'd call you since he pretty much couldn't talk. It took me two hours to have this conversation with him. Tomorrow at 3 o'clock we're going. You're coming too and I told Leo you'd call Mikey since I have to call Leo back and calm him down. Ok ?"

Raph laughed at his younger brother taking charge like Leo would and barking orders at him and Donnie was being serious so it peeved him off a bit but he let Raph laugh it off.

"Yeah Don, I'll call Mikey and let him know we're meeting tomorrow at 3. Got it. Now go calm Leo down before he gives his phone water damage waiting for your call."

Then Raph and Donnie hung up and Raph called Mikey like he said he would, not wanting to upset Donnie and his new take-charge personality.