In the Lab

Donnie and Leo walked to the lab doors without being stopped until they were spotted by the kids.

Yoshi, Allicae and Prim Rose ran over to the two brothers.

"Dad are you ok ?"

Allicae was the first to speak up.

"Your dad's fine, I'm just checking his blood pressure."

Donnie tried to make his voice sound stable when on the inside he was scared shell less.

"You didn't take your meds ?!?"

Yoshi was the first to catch on.

"You guys know about his..."

Donnie didn't have to finish for the three oldest kids to nod their heads.

"Yeah, he had a heart attack about a year back and mom told us so that if she wasn't there, we could keep an eye on him."

Allicae explained as Donnie helped Leo to the chair in his lab.

"Ok, Leo's fine kids, why don't you three go back into the other room."

Donnie asked the kids to leave in case he got scared and started shaking, he didn't want to worry the kids.

"Alright Uncle, come on Prim and Yoshi. Let's leave dad. He's with Uncle Donnie, he's in good hands."

Allicae walked out with his two younger siblings and smiled at Donnie as he left. Once the lab doors were shut, Donnie went over to his doctor cabinet and pulled out the blood pressure cuff.

He walked over to Leo and put the cuff on his arm and Leo winced when it started to squeeze and Donnie's heart clenched for his brother in pain.

"Well Leo, your blood pressure is low. But that's expected since you just exploded in there. But I don't want you to leave the lair for at least another hour and I can check you BP again. Just take your pills and you'll be ok."

Donnie looked at Leo who sighed and Donnie kneeled on the ground and looked up at his brother and smiled.

Leo didn't smile back. He just looked sad.

"Leo...you have your pills...right ?"

Leo closed his eyes. Not wanting to see the disappointment on his little brother's face.

"What medications do you take ?"

Donnie asked Leo and it took him a minute to respond.

"Blood thinners, Heart medication, Narcotic, Beta Blockers, Statin, Anxiolytic and ACE Inhibitor."

Donnie thinks for a moment before offering his hand to Leo to help him up.

"Alright come on."

Donnie helped Leo to his feet.

"Where are we going ?"

"To a pharmacy to get you meds. It's not too far from here."

"Pharmacy ? No Donnie I'm truly Fine. I don't need my meds."

Leo tried to get out of it but Donnie wouldn't let him and Leo started to have another panic attack.

"Woah ! That was quick. Ok Leo, breathe, breathe, breathe, relax it's just me. I'm here with you in the lab. It's ok. I'm helping you."

Donnie tried calming Leo down and it actually worked. Looks like he hasn't lost his doctor touch yet.

"Leonardo, I'm getting Raph in here and he'll knock some sense into you. Or I'll get Karai or Mikey or all of them. But if you don't balance your blood pressure and get your panic attacks under control, you'll have another heart attack."

Donnie tried to reason with Leo which would have worked...20 years ago. But now, in this moment, it didn't work.

"Donnie, I don't need my meds, I survived 25 years without meds. I'll be fine for a few more days."

Leo plastered a smile on his face and walked to the lab doors when he coughed. Donnie's face went pale.

"Leo ?"

Leo hunched over and Donnie thought he was about to pass out.

Donnie didn't know who to call, so he just called the first name that came into mind.

"RAPH !!!!"

A few seconds later Raph came barreling through the doors.

He saw Leo only a foot in front of him and Donnie racing towards him.

"Raph, you and Mikey need to go to the pharmacy and get the meds for Leo. They won't release the meds unless Karai's there but she needs to stay with the kids unless some else watches them. Work it out quickly. Leo needs those meds NOW !"

Donnie was in a hurry and couldn't think straight so some of his words were coming out too fast and Raph was having trouble keeping up.

"Alright Brainiac I'm going. Just stay in here with Leo and I'll get the meds however needed."

Raph smiled at Donnie to relax him a bit and Donnie smiled back and Raph helped Donnie get Leo to the chair and he touched Leo's shoulder.

"I'll be right back bro. Hang in there."

Raph smiles at Leo and Leo smiled back and hugged Raph.

"Thank you Onii."

"Anytime Ototo."

With that Raph went into the pit area and told Karai and Mikey the situation.

It took five minutes but they came to a decision.

"Alright, so me and Karai will go to the pharmacy and get Leo's meds. Mikey you need to keep an eye on Leo and K's kids...wow...I never thought I'd be telling Mikey to watch Leo's kids..."

Raph thought to himself about how Mikey's grown and...NO...he had to help Leo. He could think about Mikey later.

Raph kisses his girlfriend and gets on his motorcycle with Karai on the back and rides to the pharmacy.