Decisions Decisions

He finds Mikey in the kitchen, of course, and walks in. Then he sees Ally, Donnie, and Karai in there. And they're eating breakfast and Leo realizes he hasn't eaten breakfast yet or eaten anything since yesterday or taken his meds yet and he doesn't know where they are either.

"Yo Leo, heads up bro !"

Leo didn't quite hear Mikey's warning when he saw a bottle flying at him.

Before the bottle hit Leo, it stopped.

Leo looks to see that Donnie was the one who caught it.

"Thanks D."

Leo says and Donnie smiles and looks at Mikey with a very bad look.

"Mikey !!! What were you thinking ?!"

Then Leo smiled at Donnie and out of nowhere hugged him

"Good to have you back little brother."

"What ?"

Donnie asked and he looked confused but Leo looked to Mikey and he knew what Leo meant.

"We love you D."

Mikey said and Donnie was now extremely confused but didn't think much of it.

Leo walked over to Karai and kissed her good morning, but before his lips could touch hers, she pushed him away.

Leo's face looked sad and rejected when he just looked at her for an explanation.

"I'm eating babe."

Karai said while eating a bagel.

Leo nodded and went over to the fridge and got out a bottle of water.

Donnie and Stacy looked at each other in sympathy for Leo and both nodded.

"So uhm, Leo....we need to have a conversation."

Donnie said and Leo looked confusedly at his little brother and Stacy.

Leo nodded and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room with Mikey, Donnie and Stacy leading him.

"You, Leonardo, need to get a handle on your health. So, with that said, you will take turns staying with me, Mikey and Raph until you do-"

"WHAT !?!? NO WAY IN HELL !"

Leo yelled which caught Karai's and Ally's attention and they came running in.

"I'M NOT LIVING WITH YOU GUYS ! I'M FINE !! KARAI TAKES CARE OF ME AND I'M FINE !!"

Leo yelled, not at all pleased with what his brothers and Stacy were saying.

"WHAT !?!? Live with them !?!? No. I take care of Leonardo. He's my husband and I love him and he loves me. I take care of him !"

Karai was just as happy as Leo about all this and was fuming at the offense of not being able to help Leonardo on her own. She didn't need anyone else's help.

"Well it's not up to you, bitch !"

Raph came hobbling around the corner holding the wall for support.

"Raph-"

Leo's eyes softened at the sight of his ill younger brother and he walked over to him and helped him stand straight and put an arm around his shoulder.

"I'm fine. Listen bro, you need help. You need to be back on your meds all the time, not just when you remember it. Your health is more important to me, Donnie and Mikey than anything else in the world right now. So let us take care of you brother."