Since When ?

"Donnie, you know you must be bad if you're getting Mikey annoyed."

Leo started and Donnie just rolled his eyes.

"You're just ticked because I've had more dates than you. You only had one and you stayed with her. I'm a free turtle."

As soon as Donnie started his statement, Leo gets a new look on his face. Raph and Mikey knew it was a bad new look because they'd never seen that look before.

"Donatello !! You can't be serious ?!?"

Raph and Mikey took that opportunity to scram out of the dojo with Donnie's two friends.

They got to the outside of the dojo where the girls were with Cory and Karai right as Leo exploded.

"I DONT KNOW WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU DONATELLO BUT IT NEEDS TO CHANGE !!!!"

Raph and Mikey exchanged looks then looked up where everyone was staring at them.

"Leo just exploded."

Raph looks at Karai and she looks scared almost.

"What's wrong K ?"

Mikey saw that look and knew that she had been expecting this.

"Leo's been having some...issues...lately. And I didn't think coming here was ok, but he promised to keep himself under control."

Karai started rambling and she walked to Raph and gave him the baby and walked into the dojo with the same look on her face.

"Something's wrong with Leo, Mikey."

Raph got a nauseous feeling in the pit of his stomach and he handed Cory to Stacy since she was closest to him.

Mikey has the same feeling but didn't want to believe it was true.

"What do you mean Raphie ?"

"Did you see the look on Karai's face ?"

"Yeah, I saw her face, Raph, I'm not blind !"

"Ok, ok Mikey I'm sorry. But you know something's up just as much as I do."

Mikey got a sad look on his face but knew Raph was right.

"We should go help."

Mikey and Raph walked into the dojo to a screaming raging Leo, and Donnie was just letting Leo go since Karai was behind him trying to calm him down.

"Leo, Leo, Leo what's going on bro ? Dude chill."

Mikey tried to come in between Leo and Donnie and so did Raph. Raph told Donnie to take a few steps back and he did, not wanting to enrage Leo any more than he was.

"Raph, you need to calm him down, his blood pressure is too high if it goes high enough he could have a heart attack."

Donnie whispered to Raph and they looked scared for his older brother.

"Leo ! Calm the frick down !!"

Raph walked up closer to Leo and Mikey took a step towards Donnie in case he had to protect him.

Leo didn't calm down the entire time. He just kept on yelling and thrashing in Karai's attempt to hold him down.

"Leo babe, take a deep breath and calm down. Watch your blood pressure."

Karai tried to soothe him but it didn't work.

"IM FINE !! ITS DONNIE WHO CHANGED !! WHAT THE SHELL DONNIE ?? DID YOU JUST LOSE ALL RESPECT FOR WOMEN IN GENERAL ?!? OR WAS IT JUST THAT ONE GIRL AT THE AIRPORT ?!?! OR WAS IT AFTER YOUR THREE GIRLFRIENDS LEFT YOU AFTER HAVING YOUR KIDS ?!?"

Leo starts absolutely losing it.

"Leonardo !!"

Karai didn't like how this argument was going and tried to reason with Leo.

"I'm fine !"

Leo yells at Karai and they all see Leo being his hand to his chest in pain.

"Leo, you need to chill the shell out so your blood pressure doesn't take you before I do. Second sit down !!"

Raph starts taking charge since he could see Mikey and Karai didn't have it under control.

Raph goes to help Leo sit down but he doesn't.

"No, Raph, I'm fine ! Donnie has lost all respect for human girls since he's able to do what he wants and he's taking advantage of it and it's ridiculous !! He needs to know that it's wrong to treat girls that way !!"

Leo starts panting and visibly shaking.

"Uh oh."

Donnie saw all the signs and knew what was happening to Leo in this moment.

"What uh oh Donnie ? What uh oh !"

Raph demanded an answer from his doctoring younger brother.

"He's having a panic attack."

Donnie said and Raph and Mikey looked horrified and unsure of what to do.

"Leo as your brother I need you settle down and breathe through your nose. Your blood pressure..."

Donnie couldn't get through his sentence before Leo started yelling at him.

"Karai, you still have pressure points memorized ?"

Donnie looks at Karai after asking, not wanting to take his eyes off Leo in case something happened.

"It's ok Donnie, pressure points won't work, I've got this."

Donnie, Mikey and Raph nod and she steps in front of Leo and grabs his face with her hands and touches her forehead to Leo's and Leo thrashes for a minute but as she soothes him, he calms down.

Leo grabs her hands after his body calmed down and his breathing swallowed a bit and he talked back to her in a soft voice.

Karai lets go of Leo's face and he kept his eyes closed as he breathed and Karai didn't let his hands go but turned towards Raph, Donnie and Mikey who were speechless.

"Leo has blood pressure issues along with his insane case of OCD. So when his blood pressure is high he gets irritable and his OCD kicks in high gear and he can't control his emotions. He promised me he took his medications but he didn't !! The doctor taught me things or tricks to do to calm him down and they work when done properly. I'm sorry you had to see that. He didn't want you guys to know, but if he doesn't take his meds then he acts like that."

As karai explained, Leo didn't move. He continued to breathe in and out through his nose and mouth and kept hold of Karai's hands.

"I'm...sorry."

Leo said in between breaths.

"It's ok Leo. You can't do anything about it. You're body is sick, it's not your fault."

Donnie tried to reassure his oldest brother that it was ok and he understood.

"But I would like to take your blood pressure in my lab, Leo, just to stay in the safe zone."

Donnie could tell by the look on his oldest brother's face, that he wasn't feeling well.

"Ok Donnie."

Leo agreed and walked, slowly, with Donnie holding his arm and hand to the lab.