Mikey's life

Mikey sat in his game room in his small average apartment in New York when he got a call on his phone that was in his pocket.

He didn't use his phone as much as he used his Xbox or his Playstation or his Wii but he did answer it when it went off.

When he got the call, he was in the middle of a round of Call of Duty : Black Ops. He didn't move his headset mic but answered the call and put the phone propped to his other ear and spoke.

"Hey baby can I call you back I'm in the middle of..."

Mikey's voice was cut off by one of his brothers.

"I'm not whoever you think I am Shellforbrains."

It was Raphael on the other end of that phone call.

"Raph ?"

Mikey's hands froze on the game controller and he got killed in his game.

Then he heard a bunch of voices in his headset yelling at him for being killed in the game but Mikey ignored them and took the headset off and gripped the phone with both hands and waited for his big brother to say something else.

"Yeah Mikey it's me. Listen, Donnie just called me and said Leo just called him a sobbing and emotional wreck saying he missed us a wanted to see us. So the three of us planned to meet in New York, I don't know where you are, we're going to the lair if you want to come too."

It didn't take long after Raph finished his explanation for the call that Mikey squieled for joy and agreed to meet his brother's there.

"Great, see ya then Mikey."

Raph hung up and Mikey couldn't go back to his game since he was too excited to see all three of his brothers tomorrow at the lair.

He hadn't seen them since they all got into a huge fight and decided to split up and go their own ways.

So Mikey called up his girlfriend and told her to come home so he could tell her.

Author's note
I just love those pics up top 😁