Doctoring Leo

"Stacy ?! Donnie ?! Leo ?! Girls ?!"

Raph's voice ran through the house and Stacy shouted back.

"In the living room babe."

Donnie helped Leo to look human and Raph and Karai ran in with Dr. Dunman who had the bag of medications.

"Leonardo I presume."

Dr. Dunman looked at Donnie and Leo and walked up to them.

"Yes Dr, this is our second youngest brother Donatello. Donnie this is..."

Raph almost got to introduce Dr. Dunman when Donnie interrupted with wide eyes and a smile.

"Dr. Dunman !?!"

Donnie said happily as Dr. Dunman shook Donnie's hand.

"I see you're a fan ?"

Dr. Dunman smiles at Donnie's excitement.

"Yeah ! I've read all your books and seen all your documentaries online. You're amazing."

Donnie lifted Leo's tired form to sitting up all the way and Dr. Dunman started talking to Leo.

"Leonardo, I'm Dr. Dunman, I'm here to help you. Your brother and wife have been very informative and now I have your medications. Can someone get a glass of water for him please."

Dr. D pulled the medications out of his bag.

Raph disappears and comes back with a small cup of water.

"Thank you Raphael."

Dr. D holds out the cup to Leo and automatically notices the shake in Leo's hands.

Dr. D puts three of the six pills in Leo's hand and Leo puts them in his mouth and Dr. D lifts the cup to Leo's mouth with Leo's hands on the cup and then hands him the next three and he drinks the last of the water and lays back against the couch.

"He should be ok now. The Heart Medication will ease the pain and the Blood Thinners and Statin will help him sleep. But I don't think he needs any help with that."

Dr. D looks at Leo and he's asleep against Donnie's chest and snoring like a baby.

"I know how much he needs his rest, but I would like to do a procedure check up just to make sure."

Dr. D pulls out a stethoscope and listens to Leo's heart and lungs, takes his pulse and gets up from kneeling on the ground.

"Well Raphael, Donatello, your brother is in good health now. He should sleep for the next hour or two just so he can ease into the normalcy of his body's functions. When he wakes up you should..."

Dr. D was cut off by Donnie.

"Take his BP, pulse and give him something to eat and drink to start his metabolism, but make sure he's not still nauseous, then help him stretch out his sore muscles and message his shoulder and back where it's tense to get the blood flowing again."

Dr. D looks at Donnie both shocked and surprised.

"Well, you certainly have read my books and watched my documentaries haven't you."

Dr. D said goodbye to everyone and left them alone in the house.

Raph, Karai and Stacy went to the Kitchen and ordered pizza for the whole family. Donnie walked to the kitchen and asked Raph and Stacy a question.

"Where's your ?"

"Down the hallway, up the stairs, down the hall on the right and two doors down."