Best I Ever Had

SMUT WARNING: nsfw, bondage, spanking, oral sex, choking, spitting kink, use of the word "daddy", praise kink, vaginal sex, aftercare

SMUT WARNING: nsfw, bondage, spanking, oral sex, choking, spitting kink, use of the word "daddy", praise kink, vaginal sex, aftercare. IF ANY OF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE STOP READING!!

Ke'Ari POV

After what happened at the barbecue, Achim and I rode back to his crib in silence. He could tell I was upset about what happened but just didn't want to say anything. I'm glad that he didn't try to speak to me, I might've snapped at him too and made him upset, which is something I didn't want to happen.

When we made it back to his place words couldn't even be spoken before he had me pinned up against the wall with his hand around my throat squeezing it a little but not enough to hurt me. He knew I liked rough sex and this wasn't doing anything but turning me on.

"I let you have your little pity party in the car but now I want that ass upstairs, all fours on the bed." He said taking his hand off my throat and letting me up off the wall.

When I tell you I ZOOMED upstairs, I ran like a track star.

I made it to his bedroom and went into his walk-in closet, he gave me a section in it since I'm always here, and I grabbed my lace lilac purple lingerie set which happened to be his favorite and headed to the bathroom.

I placed my lingerie on the marble counter top and looked around to find my baby wipes to give myself a quick wipe down.

I unlaced my red heels and stepped out of them not realizing how sore they began to make my feet. I grabbed at the end of my dress and began to raise it over my head, taking it completely off.

When it was off, I threw it to the ground and looked at my semi-nude body for a second. My titties set up nice in the black Lane Bryant bra I wore, the matching underwear made my ass look more chubby than it already did.

I grabbed some baby wipes and slipped off my bra straps, raising my right arm up so I can wipe my underarm. I did the same thing to my left underarm. Then I slipped off my underwear and grabbed some baby wipes out package wiping my area down.

I slipped on the new set making sure I looked good and it was well adjusted. I grabbed my Aveeno lotion and squeezed some into my palm applying it to my arms and then applying some to my legs. I sprayed my Chanel N5 perfume and sprayed a little onto my wrist and neck. I did a once over again in the mirror and clicked the light off walking out of the bathroom.

Achim still hadn't come up here so I went and sat at the vanity he had put in here for me and grabbed my phone snapping a picture to send to Cuban since she helped me pick this set out.
After snapping a couple, I chose my favorite one and sent it to her.