Itty Bitty Bitches

Ke'Ari POV

"Ari you ready to do this?"

"Yeah no turning back now"

"Drop"

As soon as he said that I broke down the door with my Louis Vuitton shoe and the whole crew ran into this busted ass trap house we were raiding. I was so pissed off because it smelled like weed and fish which isn't a good combination. I feel bad for the people that was about to die in this place tho, all because of Damon's dusty ass.

Damon used to be in business with my brother but all along he was working with the police trying to get my brother put away so he can take over the streets. Poor baby has had a target on his back ever since, he messed with the wrong crew. And that nigga is so dumb because how you gonna rat on a drug dealer to the police and you a drug dealer yo self.

"ISSA STICK UP BITCHES" I yelled gaining everyone's attention before bullets started flying.

"Ari look behind you!" Tee yelled out as I turned and saw some girl running from behind me with a knife, I shot her twice between the eyes before stepping over her body.

Sneak and I walked towards the back of the trap house as we heard NBA YoungBoy blasting through the speaker.

"Bitch ass nigga gon die acting like he bout that life." Sneak said and I laughed as he kicked down the door causing Damon to jump up and some girl peeked up from under his desk. He zipped up his pants as Sneak walked towards him and smacked him hard as fuck. Damn, I know that stung.

I grabbed the girl by her hair and pushed the gun in her mouth pulling the trigger, her head blew off and brains were everywhere. Ew, lmao.

"She was kinda pretty." I said with a pout as I watched Sneak empty the whole clip in Damon's body.

We walked back downstairs and watched as Tee started to pour gasoline all over the floors as everyone else was loading back into the sprinter. We all walked outside and Sneak threw a match and the house burst into flames.

THE NEXT DAY

"My lil sis a gangsta." I heard Dave say as I walked downstairs of our 3 story home.

After our parents passed 3 years ago in a car crash, it's just been me and Dave. He followed in daddy's footsteps and continued to build onto our dads empire, when I got out of my 2-year business program in college, I decided that I wanted to help out with the business as well. I've only been doing this for a few months but I feel like I'm closer to my dad than I've ever been. My mom and I had the best relationship and Dave and my dad were as thick as thieves.

"Stop allat lying, you know she didn't do much." Toosii said making the boys chuckle as I stuck my middle finger at him.

"Fuck off DaVontae, you always gotta be a negative Nancy." I said and he smacked his lips at me for calling him by his full name.

"Y'all always arguing shut the hell up." Jon said coming from the kitchen with a pack of MY gushers in his hand.

I was about to go off but my phone started ringing and the whole room got quiet, I rolled my eyes at they nosy asses and looked to see who was calling me. It was my best friend Cuban.

"I'm coming get you in 5 minutes, be ready." I heard followed by the phone being hung up. I walked back upstairs and grabbed my purse and my glasses before slipping on my furry slides and walking back downstairs.

I snapped a few pictures in the living room mirror as I heard the door bell being rung. Somebody must've got the door because Cuban's loud ass mouth could now be heard throughout the house.

 Somebody must've got the door because Cuban's loud ass mouth could now be heard throughout the house

"Ari, let's go! I told you I was coming in 5 minutes." She said as I smacked my lips at the fact that she sounding like somebody mama.

"Okay Maria, I been ready. I was taking pictures." I said and she mugged me hard as fuck because she hated being called by her real name.

Cuban and I have been best friends since middle school. She moved here a while ago from Cuba and couldn't speak much English. She used to get bullied a lot for the way she pronounced things and stuff so one day when I saw some girls trying to jump her in the bathroom I stepped in and we beat them hoes ass together. Ever since that day we've been tight.

"Don't call me that KE'ARI." She said and I rolled my eyes before laughing at her.

"I'm gone niggas, be out my house when I get back." I said to the boys who were to invested into the game. They all smacked they lips and mumbled stuff under they breath.

"Bye itty bitty bitches, bye Dave." Cuban said and I rolled my eyes because they always flirting with each other, like ewww bitch I know y'all be fucking but don't make it obvious. They swear they just friends tho but I know they be fucking on the slick.

We walked out the house and I locked the door before we walk to her car. We both got in and she pulled off heading to the mall.